Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

I deadlifted 460 tonight!

gorillahung

For a back story, I'm a 43 year old retired powerlifter. My last contest was in 2003. Injuries took their toll and I ended up quitting lifting for 10 years. I started back in June 2015. My previous best deadlift was 227.5 kilos ( 501 lbs.) at a body weight of 190. I think I was 28 when I did that. I'm proud that I am 43 years old and getting close to a new personal record.

that's great man. I love powerlifting.. my true bread and butter. My last PR's were 2 years ago exactly. the past year been going way lighter letting the body DELOAD, plus had a ladder accident, so trying to get 100% healthy. but I want to smash PR's again next year. will be time to break out the tren

that's great man. I love powerlifting.. my true bread and butter. My last PR's were 2 years ago exactly. the past year been going way lighter letting the body DELOAD, plus had a ladder accident, so trying to get 100% healthy. but I want to smash PR's again next year. will be time to break out the tren
I've got 2 vials of Tren E that I'm waiting for my body to be healthy enough to lift something heavy.

^^^ yeah I am very patient as I've gotten older.. a lot of younger dudes want to hop on tren while injured cause they don't know how to lift without steroids. I have the luxury of being natty for as long as I want cause I lifted for 15 years before ever touching steroids so I'm used to itI won't touch tren until I am truly 100% healthy and in top shape. I am smart enough to know that tren is something special, and not a toy to just run whenever

This is a hella good achievement, especially for someone who is not in his 20's! Keep the hard work going, and I am sure that there will be many PR's more!

Top Bottom