Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

I'd like everyones opinion here if you think steroids would be worth it for someone like me.

RBtrucking4

I'm 31 been training on and off all my life but seriously and with good knowledge for the past 7 years and go to one of the best gyms in my state with elite level powerlifters and strongman competitors that have competed at the Arnold.

My nutrition is also extremely on point right now I do Stan Efferdings Vertical diet which for those that aren't aware is pretty much steak and rice and potatoes and things like that. No processed foods all easily digestible foods and making sure your getting all vitamins and minerals.

I'm pretty average or maybe even below average genetic wise. I am 6'4 225 squat around 315 bench around 315 deadlift 405. My strength when I am lean is pretty bad when I get about 300lbs my strength gets much better but then I'm not happy with how I look. I am also an avid runner which I know probably doesn't help my strength. I run around 4 miles 3x a week.

That's another concern I have, would taking test interfere with my running? Another concern I have is I have talked to a lot of people at my gym and they say since they started they get severely depressed, some even to the point of being suicidal which being someone that has dealt with depression I know how serious that is and I don't want any part of it.

I've also noticed a lot of them seem to have mood swings like one day they are nice then the next day they seem to be very non social and just straight up ignore you if you try to talk to them. That's another thing I really don't want.

I don't really plan on competing or being any type of work record holder with my genetics I know that's out the window. I just want to be a bit stronger and bigger but I'm just not sure if the health risks are worth it for me. Also like I mentioned I do love running and wouldn't want it to interfere with that in a negative way.

What do you guys think?

I'm 31 been training on and off all my life but seriously and with good knowledge for the past 7 years and go to one of the best gyms in my state with elite level powerlifters and strongman competitors that have competed at the Arnold.

My nutrition is also extremely on point right now I do Stan Efferdings Vertical diet which for those that aren't aware is pretty much steak and rice and potatoes and things like that. No processed foods all easily digestible foods and making sure your getting all vitamins and minerals.

I'm pretty average or maybe even below average genetic wise. I am 6'4 225 squat around 315 bench around 315 deadlift 405. My strength when I am lean is pretty bad when I get about 300lbs my strength gets much better but then I'm not happy with how I look. I am also an avid runner which I know probably doesn't help my strength. I run around 4 miles 3x a week.

That's another concern I have, would taking test interfere with my running? Another concern I have is I have talked to a lot of people at my gym and they say since they started they get severely depressed, some even to the point of being suicidal which being someone that has dealt with depression I know how serious that is and I don't want any part of it.

I've also noticed a lot of them seem to have mood swings like one day they are nice then the next day they seem to be very non social and just straight up ignore you if you try to talk to them. That's another thing I really don't want.

I don't really plan on competing or being any type of work record holder with my genetics I know that's out the window. I just want to be a bit stronger and bigger but I'm just not sure if the health risks are worth it for me. Also like I mentioned I do love running and wouldn't want it to interfere with that in a negative way.

What do you guys think?

If done right with a proper aromatase inhibitor. Cycle support and moderate dosing you will not notice much in the way of health risks. That being said you would have to be at your lean state before you started. Otherwise there is a possibility health risks if your bad cholesteral is higher than normal. What do you figure your body fat % is when "lean"? Test would definately help you put leaner bulk on and would give you strength increases. As for running it will only help. The boys at your gym are probably on trenbolone, not running ai properly, or on some other stronger compound. Test will give you added aggression you can tap into for training but unless you are already a dick you shouldn't notice it affect your everyday life. Yes stronger compounds do have more adverse effects. But a 400-500mg a week dose of test would not have that effect. It would keep you lean and allow you to build without getting fat. It sounds like your diet is good.

Sent from my SM-G965W using Tapatalk

Thank you for the input! Yes most of the ones at my gym are on Tren and to be honest that's what they say causes the majority of there problems like depression and aggression. If I did do anything I would just do some test, that's what I was thinking.

Thank you for the input! Yes most of the ones at my gym are on Tren and to be honest that's what they say causes the majority of there problems like depression and aggression. If I did do anything I would just do some test, that's what I was thinking.
Tren makes you like the bull it was designed for lol actually I'm pretty sure you cook the pills for females but you get my drift. Definitely get a good cycle support, with tudca in it. I will probably try it when my last bottle. Also make sure you have some aromasin, and proper a pct, Nolva, Clomid for sure and Ostarine if you like to help fight cortisol levels coming off.

Sent from my SM-G965W using Tapatalk

considering your age, stats, and time that you've spent in the gym, I would have no problem suggesting a test only cycle. Do your research on what AI you need to have on hand, as well as pct.

Don't use Tren. Next

Top Bottom