Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

I couldn't believe it.........

Sureshot, I don't think the lesson is not to cheat. Just do it in moderation. Hell, I still cheat 2 or 3 meals a week. But I don't sit down and empty a bag of chips and then move on to a pizza followed by a 6 pack, etc... (Know what I mean) It sounds like you've been dieting well or at least keeping your sodium to a minimum and then you suddenly took in a bunch and swelled up. I'm glad to hear you're ok, but it's not worth ruining all of your hard work over a weekend binge.

Btw, if you really want chips check out these 0 carbs chips... I can't remember their name right now, but they where pretty good. :)

I could not live without salt, i love salt in my food but take everything in doses my friend, cheat just a little at a time like when i eat ice cream i just take 1 scoop

LMAO @ Digital Ronin, hell I thought I was bad last night for eating like 6 wow potatoe chips at my girls and I dont even like chips, but I was so damn tired of all the tuna, tuna , tuna lately, right now I smell like I ve been cleaning fish.

Cheese has one of the highest sodium counts of any foods. I imagine your pizza ahd cheese on it? Salt adds alot of flavor, youre not lying there. However, I haven't used extra (table) salt now in about three years and Don't miss it at all. Believe me, quit for a month, then think about how your food tastes. Its the food the tastes good, not the salt.

No amount of salt will make water shoot out from your foot.
If you are not fucking around about the water , You need to see a doctor.

Top Bottom