Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

I changed my next cycle. Take a gander. 1200 mgs of EQ a week!!

Big Brother Val

Howdy. I was about to do a d-bol, deca, test cyp cycle.
Buuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuut... the Cyp I got was garbage... I can't risk progesterone induced gyno via the Deca as I have nothing to fight it with, and can't afford it.
(most of you know I'm poor)
So here we have it. I traded the Deca AND test for EQ. And will do a small, basic cycle as follows:

Weeks******1-12 1200 mgs EQ
Weeks******1-4 60 mgs d-bol/day
Weeks******8-12 60 mgs d-bol/day

I know it's not the greatest.
But it's what I can afford for now. Equipoise is my gear of choice. I grow very nicely on it, while keeping off bodyfat.
I'll have the clomid eod as normal... and begin the after therapy around 3 weeks or so after last injection of EQ.

Any other thoughts on how I may run the d-bol instead of how I laid it out above?
Any info appreciated.

I was also thinking about high mgs of eq, after reading the archives, all of those who tried it (well from what I read) all mentioned after 600mgs/wk they thought it was overkill. Let me know how it goes though.

------------------
Search Click here to save people headache

E2's Steroid Pictures Pictures of many different drugs.

AJC' Steroid Profiles Profiles of many different steroids

2Thick's Injection Procedures Site Complete with Pictures and Diagrams!

Finaplix by Mr H A complete guide to Fina

I hear you. My last cycle consisted of 40 mgs d-bol for the first 4 weeks of a 12 week EQ run at 800 mgs a week.
Best cycle I've ever done.
It even beat out the gains of my 1000 mg a week Sust cycle.
I respond well to it.
So I wanna see what happens when I push it.

smile.gif
You and me poor together. The difference is in this country I also got to pay for being online
frown.gif

You are using the clomid as an anti estrogen

Unfortunately, I'm a gyno prone sucker. Bigtime. So without clomid... I start getting lumps, and puffy around the ol' nips, damnit.
So I don't have much of a choice.
You know what they say:
A clomid every other day keeps the gyno away.
At least in my case.

Your gonna blow up! Good luck and email me the results!

------------------
There are millions of black holes in space. Some that are 3 times the size of our sun. At any moment, the entire world could get sucked into one of these massive black holes. We would all die and theres nothing we could do about it. Knowing this, is there really ANYTHING to worry about?

Yes I also respond well to Eq. I used it with fina-wich I will never use again. I got pretty big as far as lean muscle and my veins were like bulging constantly, Oh I love the stuff. I have only used 300mg a week so far but my next one is going to be 400mg week. Eq is the kind of stuff I think I could use by itself and make tremendous gains over a period of time. I have not used it in a bulk cycle either.

AA

BBV,
I guess my great debates on Deca vs. EQ had a bit of effect....eh???

Good luck with the cycle...gotta luv EQ....in the end, it far out does that nasty Deca....heh heh heh

Ranger

Ranger... HA HA HA!!!

Yeah, you and Ulter scared the shit out of me with your progesterone talk.
Now Decaman had some great points as well... but the fact that I am VERY gyno prone, and have nothing to fight Progesterone with, and can't afford to get any, along with the fact that I ALWAYS grow well on EQ, was just too much for me to go the Deca, Cyp, D-bol route... Ulter had also made the point of severe water retention, which was a good point.
So fuck it... I'll stick with what I love...

You bastard.

You should be ashamed for scaring the shit out of someone.
Actually... I'm glad you guys did.
I'll try Deca one day... when I have the proper anti-gyno weapon to go with it.

Top Bottom