Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

I can’t sleep at all

adolfmusket

[FONT=&quot]When you lay in bed, and just cant sleep, do you still recover?[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]I slept until 2 am, and since then (5am now) im wide awake. I feel kinda tired but just cant fall asleep, its been like that the last few days; i only get 4 to 5 hours of sleep a day, but i lay in bed far more hours trying to sleep.[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Do i still recover while just laying in bed being awake to a certain good degree actually?[/FONT]

When you lay in bed, and just cant sleep, do you still recover?
I slept until 2 am, and since then (5am now) im wide awake. I feel kinda tired but just cant fall asleep, its been like that the last few days; i only get 4 to 5 hours of sleep a day, but i lay in bed far more hours trying to sleep.
Do i still recover while just laying in bed being awake to a certain good degree actually?

The key part is not the time - it's the rest and the quality. So if you feel rested and recover well then 5 is enough.

You definitely need proper sleep to recover properly. I deal with occasional bouts of insomnia too, and it's not great.

Top Bottom