Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

I can use some advice..

jamesmequia

I know this will annoy some of you guys, I'm learning. I did bloodwork and had total test of 60 about 18 most ago. I've been going through everything that points to low T. I've changed my diet, try to burn at least or more of my daily caloric intake. I took 1ml of DP test C for 10 weeks. Now I've been taking pharma test o 250 for 5 weeks. Same 1ml. I did add nandroform deca 400 1ml once, for joint pain. Labs came in today and my total testosterone is 3594. Im thinking I should back it down. Thoughts... Geez I feel a reaming coming. I have appointments set up with docs for review. I'd appreciate some feedback from you guys.

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk

you need to stop messing around with shit you dont understand and go see an endocrinologist and get trt the right way before you just fuck yourself up

I Get that. And I will be working with doctors. I thought this would be somewhere I could ask a question about my level. Is this not a forum where people can learn from others experience?

I Get that. And I will be working with doctors. I thought this would be somewhere I could ask a question about my level. Is this not a forum where people can learn from others experience?

So ask an actual question. Plus you might wanna re-read the original post:

Example: pharma test o 250 for 5 weeks

so daily... EOD... weekly?

you have some sort of HPTA dysfunction where your body was not producing adequate amounts of hormones. I'm not a blame the victim type of person because the crap that is in our food and water, plus as bad as our oceans and lakes are polluted. all this has an effect on our production of hormones and it is getting worse and worse with the current govt making it legal for companies to pollute all they want.

so what you would want to do is get on a TRT dose which is 100-125mg a week. the dose you are on now is way too high to sustain long term and you will run into medical problems if you stick to that dose. however what you can do is blast the dosage a couple times a year.

i would recommend PM'ing me and we can go over all of this, i provide 1 on 1 consultations and it will be well worth it BEFORE you go to the doctor

I appreciate the advice everyone I do, thanks. I asked a question without applying enough info. I did a shot the day before that test, it was unplanned. And I didn't have an AI at the time. I shortly after took 12.5 Aromasin, EOD which helped with the water retention I quickly learned about.

Im not looking for simply TRT. I'm hoping for an energy boost, some help because I'm overweight and feel crappy. In all honesty I don't have the discipline or know how to go straight into a disciplined diet, I'm trying to watch what I'm taking in and be aware. I've since done another total testosterone test and was 547. I paid cash so didn't do the full panel, meaning estradiol, and both test free and bonded or which ever. My bloods I've done often and will share. Thanks in advance.

Top Bottom