x
Almost there! Please complete this form and click the button below to gain instant access.
EliteFitness.com FREE Email Series: How You Can Use Winstrol, Masteron, HGH, and Testosterone for a Perfect, Muscular Physique!
- -
We hate SPAM and promise to keep your email address safe.
- -
puritysourcelabs.rudomestic-supply.com

I can use some advice..

Welcome to the EliteFitness.com Bodybuilding Site! Please join this discussion about I can use some advice.. within the Anabolic Steroids category.

Excerpt: I know this will annoy some of you guys, I'm learning. I did bloodwork and had total test of 60 about 18 most ago. I've been going through everything that points to low T. I've changed my diet, try to burn at least or more of my daily caloric intake. I took 1ml of DP test C for 10 weeks. Now I've been taking pharma test o 250 for 5 weeks. Same 1ml. I did add nandroform deca 400 1ml once, for joint pain. Labs came in today and my total testosterone is 3594. Im thinking I should back it down.

Read more or register here to join the discussion below...

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    All Natural

Re: I can use some advice..

My most recent CMP

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk

All Natural

I have also added Carditone, fish oil, zinc,milk thistle and a multi vitamin to my daily routine. Thanks again to those who offer insight. It's truly appreciated.

Steroids are not energy boosters. They dont work like that. First and foremost you need to get your diet right
    PM me for help with your cycle, PCT, and discounts from forum sponsors

Click here for the Best Supplements from N2BM

All Natural

Suggestions?

All Natural

I'm not trying to be a smart ass. I realize that the key is burning more calories than you take in. When starting from ground zero where do I focus? Beside the calories, I'm sure I might eat more in volume.

Eat less, move more. Itís pretty simple dude.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quote Quote posted by jamesmequia View Post
    I appreciate the advice everyone I do, thanks. I asked a question without applying enough info. I did a shot the day before that test, it was unplanned. And I didn't have an AI at the time. I shortly after took 12.5 Aromasin, EOD which helped with the water retention I quickly learned about.

Im not looking for simply TRT. I'm hoping for an energy boost, some help because I'm overweight and feel crappy. In all honesty I don't have the discipline or know how to go straight into a disciplined diet, I'm trying to watch what I'm taking in and be aware. I've since done another total testosterone test and was 547. I paid cash so didn't do the full panel, meaning estradiol, and both test free and bonded or which ever. My bloods I've done often and will share. Thanks in advance.

Steroids wont help then

I'm not trying to be a smart ass. I realize that the key is burning more calories than you take in. When starting from ground zero where do I focus? Beside the calories, I'm sure I might eat more in volume.

eat more volume to lose fat? counting calories like weight watchers? neither works in real life.

my suggestion is PM me for a consultation. you are all over the place in this thread and you need 1 on 1 guidance.
    Now taking clients for 1 on 1 consults
    Looking for a steroid source? click> https://www.evolutionary.org/forums/...iii-59858.html
    http://goo.gl/kDk0zS <save 10% on bloodwork
    http://goo.gl/bVJ44F <authorized supp store deals
    https://goo.gl/Vy5WA7 <Ebooks 4sale

A steroid cycle is something you plan out and have a specific purpose for. If you just start taking compounds haphazardly you can run into issues. I would do a hard reset. Drop the drugs and focus on your nutrition. Once you can get disciplined on that you can move to the next step.
    ***hit me up on Wickr Mobile (MasonicBB) for Canadian sources***

Good Broly

I appreciate the advice everyone I do, thanks. I asked a question without applying enough info. I did a shot the day before that test, it was unplanned. And I didn't have an AI at the time. I shortly after took 12.5 Aromasin, EOD which helped with the water retention I quickly learned about.

Im not looking for simply TRT. I'm hoping for an energy boost, some help because I'm overweight and feel crappy. In all honesty I don't have the discipline or know how to go straight into a disciplined diet, I'm trying to watch what I'm taking in and be aware. I've since done another total testosterone test and was 547. I paid cash so didn't do the full panel, meaning estradiol, and both test free and bonded or which ever. My bloods I've done often and will share. Thanks in advance.

Hey bro, steroids won't give you an energy boost. What you really need is a diet that's well balanced and exercise more frequentky