Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

I can use some advice..

My most recent CMP
5a517ec7cd2d032f4f582ee818e9cba1.jpg

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk

I have also added Carditone, fish oil, zinc,milk thistle and a multi vitamin to my daily routine. Thanks again to those who offer insight. It's truly appreciated.

I'm not trying to be a smart ass. I realize that the key is burning more calories than you take in. When starting from ground zero where do I focus? Beside the calories, I'm sure I might eat more in volume.

I appreciate the advice everyone I do, thanks. I asked a question without applying enough info. I did a shot the day before that test, it was unplanned. And I didn't have an AI at the time. I shortly after took 12.5 Aromasin, EOD which helped with the water retention I quickly learned about.

Im not looking for simply TRT. I'm hoping for an energy boost, some help because I'm overweight and feel crappy. In all honesty I don't have the discipline or know how to go straight into a disciplined diet, I'm trying to watch what I'm taking in and be aware. I've since done another total testosterone test and was 547. I paid cash so didn't do the full panel, meaning estradiol, and both test free and bonded or which ever. My bloods I've done often and will share. Thanks in advance.

Steroids wont help then

I'm not trying to be a smart ass. I realize that the key is burning more calories than you take in. When starting from ground zero where do I focus? Beside the calories, I'm sure I might eat more in volume.

eat more volume to lose fat? counting calories like weight watchers? neither works in real life.

my suggestion is PM me for a consultation. you are all over the place in this thread and you need 1 on 1 guidance.

A steroid cycle is something you plan out and have a specific purpose for. If you just start taking compounds haphazardly you can run into issues. I would do a hard reset. Drop the drugs and focus on your nutrition. Once you can get disciplined on that you can move to the next step.

I appreciate the advice everyone I do, thanks. I asked a question without applying enough info. I did a shot the day before that test, it was unplanned. And I didn't have an AI at the time. I shortly after took 12.5 Aromasin, EOD which helped with the water retention I quickly learned about.

Im not looking for simply TRT. I'm hoping for an energy boost, some help because I'm overweight and feel crappy. In all honesty I don't have the discipline or know how to go straight into a disciplined diet, I'm trying to watch what I'm taking in and be aware. I've since done another total testosterone test and was 547. I paid cash so didn't do the full panel, meaning estradiol, and both test free and bonded or which ever. My bloods I've done often and will share. Thanks in advance.

Hey bro, steroids won't give you an energy boost. What you really need is a diet that's well balanced and exercise more frequentky

Top Bottom