Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

I Can't Stop Sweating!

LOL welcome to the club...!
Eating habits didnt matter for me, i still was dripping all the time, it was a beautiful thing!

nothing like making your own gravy man :)

good luck in sept shows...

6506215_B_tn.jpg

Man Juice Authority, you jinxed me last night bro. I didn't get to sleep until 6:30AM. The frickin sun was already on it's way up. Felt like total shit.

To rnch - so far I'm taking 200mg in the morning and 200mg in the evening. I'm about 5'9" and weigh a pretty solid 190lbs. at the moment.

To crmdogg - I was initially planning on doing 8 days on/8 days off all the way through my entire precontest diet & cycle. But, if it keeps hitting me this hard all the way through, I'll probably tone it down some.

To everybody else thanks for your replies.

Man, I had to stop taking this after only three days, because I just couldn't bare it any longer. The heat is very, very, very uncomfortable. I think instead of 8 on/8 off I'm going to utilize the 3 day approach that other's have used before starting w/ a higher dose and working down. I heard it's more bearable and even possibly more effective. Probably won't do this but once every other week or so. By the way, lost 5 lbs in three days. Kinda scary!

You just need to get yourself a really powerful clinical antiperspirant until it stops!! I suffer from hyperhidrosis, so I've dealt with excessive sweating for a while now, but I've found things like AHC do a really good job of getting rid of it! No more awkward sweat patches that everyone stare at while I'm at work!

Top Bottom