Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

I Can't Stop Sweating!

mrflexdiesel

Man, DNP is no joke! Havn't taken in about a year and just got back on yesterday. This shit is something crucial. I thought the Clen I was on recently was bad. I'm sitting here with a fan blowing on me in the 70 degree air conditioning and I'm still dripping sweat like a fucking pig. I'm gonna be one nasty and miserable man for awhile. Glad I only have 10 wks. off and on of this madness.

sk* said:
Don't eat so much.

-sk

I ain't eating that much bro! 4 clean meals per day mostly protein & vegetables and a couple of protein & flax shakes per day. Pretty damn strict. It's just the DNP that is frickin crucial! Thanks though to you and Lilman045.

HUCKLEBERRY FINNaplex said:
Make sure to stay hydrated and take those anti-oxidents to combat the free-radicals swimming around your system.Good luck!

Thanks Huck! I'm taking them all. Feel like I'm swallowing about 100 pills a day. In fact, I actually probably am. I keep ya posted.

mrflexdiesel said:
Man, DNP is no joke! Havn't taken in about a year and just got back on yesterday. This shit is something crucial. I thought the Clen I was on recently was bad. I'm sitting here with a fan blowing on me in the 70 degree air conditioning and I'm still dripping sweat like a fucking pig. I'm gonna be one nasty and miserable man for awhile. Glad I only have 10 wks. off and on of this madness.

Are you getting any sleep?

Re: Re: Re: I Can't Stop Sweating!

mrflexdiesel said:

So far I've been ok, but it's only been two days. 1st day I was really frickin queazy. Today I felt a lot better, but still sweating bullets. Shit, I'm sweating right now as I type even w/ a fan blowing on me. Slept w/ fan blowing right on my head and chest last night and will do again tonight. Also taking Melatonin before bed to hopefully help me get some rest.

That sounds like a fucking nightmare. Are you getting ready for a show?

Re: Re: I Can't Stop Sweating!

Juice Authority said:

Are you getting any sleep?

So far I've been ok, but it's only been two days. 1st day I was really frickin queazy. Today I felt a lot better, but still sweating bullets. Shit, I'm sweating right now as I type even w/ a fan blowing on me. Slept w/ fan blowing right on my head and chest last night and will do again tonight. Also taking Melatonin before bed to hopefully help me get some rest.

Re: Re: Re: Re: I Can't Stop Sweating!

Juice Authority said:

That sounds like a fucking nightmare. Are you getting ready for a show?

Yeah, it's going to be a rough 11 wks. that's for sure! I'm hoping after awhile I'll kinda get used to it. But yeah, I got a couple of shows I'm going to be doing in September.

Top Bottom