Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

I can't stop sweating!

Xtreme2001

Holy shit.. no matter what temperature it is it feels as if I'm on DNP for christ sakes. Even though I just started a cycle, this sweating is unbearble. I need a fan around me 24/7 :eek:

Even if it's an air conditioned room and I'm in a big baggy t-shirt with shorts, I'll sweat like mofo.

Is there anything to help prevent all this sweating? lol.. Anything?
Don't suggest me to loose weight either.

Man O Man, I can't wait for winter.

Bah, I had the same thing, almost always had dropplets on me if the temperature started to rise at all. Driving in the car on the way home, sweaty back, and sweat rolling down my frontside as well.

drinking a lot of water might help cool you down. Are you currently taking anything that could be making your sweat more(fina, ECA)?

Hey bro, sweating is a way ur body gets rid of excess water retention. U maybe holding some water and not know it. I was having the same trouble, sweeting all the time no matter how hot or cold i was. I add .5mgs of Arimidex and guess what, no more sweeting. Try it bro.

OG

Last edited:
try being a sweaty bitch taking ECA or clen and living is south florida. not fun.

I'm only on test at the moment. Fina comes in later in the cycle.

I'm going to buy a little pocket sized fan. I sure hope it helps! :)

Yeah, me too, but I'm in the middle of pretty high dosage week long DNP cycle, so....

Nothing like sitting in a nice cool air conditioned room, with sweat rolling down my face and and wet traps that show through my t-shirt. I just tell people I'm running a bad fever. A pocket sized fan should help, whenever the A/C kicks on here and blows on me I get "some" relief. I'm doing almost no carbs too (only soda). :p

Only people from the mid-west call it pop. But still, you should aviod drinking soda, even diet. Just water water water!!!

Top Bottom