Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

I can't figure out if its muscle pain, or kidney pain?

Vascular Freak

Current cycle:

test e 350 mg
eq 600 mg
winstrol oral 50mg ed
t3 25 mg ed
liquid femera 1.5 mg ed

I am getting some slight pain in my lower to middle back area lately. But I can't figure out if it is my kidneys or if it is back pump, or back pain from doing heavy squats, deads, rows etc?

I am taking cranberry extract at 1500mg ed. My urine clear and have no noticable problem with that. But my back is kind of sore and its driving me nuts trying to figure out if I am having kidney trouble or if its my back muscles.

The thing is that I drive alot in car for work and my back gets a cramped feeling lately. When I bend over it is a litle sore and when I arch my back it is kind of sore. I am assuming/hoping that I just strained my back a bit, but I am paranoid that it could be my kidneys, what does it sound like to you?

damn bra you are not using tbol. cause that will do it. make your kidneys' feel like lower back pain. you have to drink extra water and cranberry when your on it

If urine output is fine (volume wise) and color of urine is normal and BP is not high I'd lean more to muscle spasms, but I'd get it checked out

here is a little trick i was taught And it SOUNDS FAR OUT THERE BUT IT DOES WORK lay on your back put your knee's together and with your back flat on the floor rock both legs to one side back and forth it releaves pressuer to the lower back If the pain gets better than its muscle related if it dont than it could be Somthing els And before anyone says anything IT REALLY DOES WORK just try it

MR_Disfunkshun said:
here is a little trick i was taught And it SOUNDS FAR OUT THERE BUT IT DOES WORK lay on your back put your knee's together and with your back flat on the floor rock both legs to one side back and forth it releaves pressuer to the lower back If the pain gets better than its muscle related if it dont than it could be Somthing els And before anyone says anything IT REALLY DOES WORK just try it

When I lay down it goes away. It only really happens when I am in certain positions. I can kinda of remember this feeling when I have been off cycle, but now it is a little worse. Like I said, it doesn't ache/hurt/tightness etc all the time, mostly when I am standing or sitting and the pain gets a little worse if I bend over or if I arch back etc. My back feels tight as well when I arch back, almost like there is some pressure back there. I have really, I mean REALLY increased the poundage on squats, deads, and shrugs since the gear kicked in, and in the back of my mind I hope this is the case.

I am keeping an eye on it, and if for some reason I really feel that its my kidneys then I will, cut out winstrol, and go see a doc.

Back the the test of laying on my back, yes it makes my back pain better when I put my feet up.

Basically I am a paranoid bitch when it comes to using gear and every ache or pain I freak out and think the gear is causing it (man I need to stop that shit!) I have stopped cycles before because I thought I was getting gyno, or my prostate was sore, or my freaking balls were aching or what have you. I can be like an old lady some time..... damn! :mix:

that is good to be paranoid. remember the doc i told you about he can do a screening of your kidneys with an ultra sound to see if they are ok. my balls ache during cycle sucks ass, its when they are changing size. ive had the lower back pain but it was tbol. go get some pure cranberry bro, put the whole bottle down. if your still feeling it i would venture to say its muscular

Dude, 2 yrs into my 16 yr cycle I had every conceivable, kidney pain, sleen pain, liver pain, heart murmur, known to mankind. I'd get anxiety so bad I'd drive myself to the ER and demand a cat scan/bloodwork. After a few ridiculous trips to the ER and thousands in med bills and showing only slightly elevated liver enzymes in my blood work(while on A-50), I stopped thinking every little pain was those deadly steroids I was on. It was too expensive to be paranoid anymore. The thing that really chilled me out was what this Japtalian BB Dr said to me. He said steroids arent going to kill you after using them a few yrs like Joe Weider/the media says. If anything they're abuse may cause you health complications in your 50's. (I'm sure this statement wouldn't apply to guys on ridiculous amounts of orals non stop). That really stuck with me cuz in my early 20's being 50+ just seemed so far away. lol

thats funny Big C, I did the same shit for a couple years running to er and shit $$$$ what a joke never nothing wrong.lol

Drop any orals now. Increase your water intake. If pain persists goto doc and get an electrolyte panel done. I think you'll be fine anyway.

Top Bottom