Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

I can't ever sleep! help

rightblow

I have always been somewhat of a night person, but lately its been ridiculous. I am screwing myself over cause I am not getting enough sleep. I am a college student who has class and works part time every day, then goes to the gym. I don't mean to sound like a drug addict but lately I been taking a xanax a day, smoke a blunt, and drink a beer just to hopefully fall asleep. I tried that tonight, and its 5:30 and I'm still awake, and have a full day of shit to do tomorrow. Please help me, or tell me how I can help myself.

Dont drink the beer it'll wake you up rather than put you to sleep. alchohol is a stimulant and its sedative quilities only happen after a right good drink.

plug1 said:
Dont drink the beer it'll wake you up rather than put you to sleep. alchohol is a stimulant and its sedative quilities only happen after a right good drink.

Really, thats strange. Alcohol always seems to make me tired. But instead of drinking beer I kept a bottle of 151 and would drink 2 or 3 shots everyonce in awhile when I couldn't sleep.

In small amounts it will wake you up.. it depends on what and how much you are drinking I suppose.

Try 5-HTP and inositol

A would say that 5-HTP and melatonin would be the best stack. If that don't work buy NightQuill™. Allthough NightQuill™ is definatly not a thing you wanna do all the time. Only use it when you really need it.

alcohol is NOT a stimulant. It is a depressant.
Correct. However, it must be noted that alcohol can and will inhibit deep level, restful sleep.

Rightblow, nock off the drugs - your screwing yourself with more than just lack of sleep. You'll probably feel like shit and go nuts for a couple of weeks, especially if your in the habit of using xanax. From my own experience, melatonin 20 minutes from the time you wish to sleep (and make sure you get your ass settled in bed in that 20 minutes) for a few days or a few weeks should reset your sleep cycle.

jstrong20 said:

Really, thats strange. Alcohol always seems to make me tired. But instead of drinking beer I kept a bottle of 151 and would drink 2 or 3 shots everyonce in awhile when I couldn't sleep.
beer will usually put you to sleep but it also prvents you from entering R.E.M sleep which is where you will feel the most rested.

Top Bottom