x
Almost there! Please complete this form and click the button below to gain instant access.
EliteFitness.com FREE Email Series: How You Can Use Winstrol, Masteron, HGH, and Testosterone for a Perfect, Muscular Physique!
- -
We hate SPAM and promise to keep your email address safe.
- -

I can't ever sleep! help

Welcome to the EliteFitness.com Bodybuilding Site! Please join this discussion about I can't ever sleep! help within the Anabolic Steroids category.

Excerpt: I have always been somewhat of a night person, but lately its been ridiculous. I am screwing myself over cause I am not getting enough sleep. I am a college student who has class and works part time every day, then goes to the gym. I don't mean to sound like a drug addict but lately I been taking a xanax a day, smoke a blunt, and drink a beer just to hopefully fall asleep. I tried that tonight, and its 5:30 and I'm still awake, and have a full day of shit to do tomorrow. Please help me,

Read more or register here to join the discussion below...

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

I can't ever sleep! help

I have always been somewhat of a night person, but lately its been ridiculous. I am screwing myself over cause I am not getting enough sleep. I am a college student who has class and works part time every day, then goes to the gym. I don't mean to sound like a drug addict but lately I been taking a xanax a day, smoke a blunt, and drink a beer just to hopefully fall asleep. I tried that tonight, and its 5:30 and I'm still awake, and have a full day of shit to do tomorrow. Please help me, or tell me how I can help myself.

Amateur Bodybuilder
    Unisom
    L-Theanine
    melatonin
    Kava Kava

Dont drink the beer it'll wake you up rather than put you to sleep. alchohol is a stimulant and its sedative quilities only happen after a right good drink.

Originally posted by plug1
    Dont drink the beer it'll wake you up rather than put you to sleep. alchohol is a stimulant and its sedative quilities only happen after a right good drink.
    Really, thats strange. Alcohol always seems to make me tired. But instead of drinking beer I kept a bottle of 151 and would drink 2 or 3 shots everyonce in awhile when I couldn't sleep.

In small amounts it will wake you up.. it depends on what and how much you are drinking I suppose.

Olympian
    Civil rights laws were not passed to protect the rights of white men and do not apply to them.Mary Frances Berry, head of the U.S. Commission on Civil Rights, as quoted in Civil Rights Under Reagan (San Francisco: ICS Press) 1991, p. 141. Mary France
    alcohol is NOT a stimulant. It is a depressant.

Try 5-HTP and inositol
    Before asking me why a post was moved or deleted please read the Elite Fitness TOS

And while your at it make sure to read the sticky about the rules at the top of the forum.

If I gave you an infraction for inappropriate language keep in mind breaking the forum rules by talking about Labs in any fashion IS inappropriate language.

A would say that 5-HTP and melatonin would be the best stack. If that don't work buy NightQuill™. Allthough NightQuill™ is definatly not a thing you wanna do all the time. Only use it when you really need it.

alcohol is NOT a stimulant. It is a depressant.
    Correct. However, it must be noted that alcohol can and will inhibit deep level, restful sleep.

Rightblow, nock off the drugs - your screwing yourself with more than just lack of sleep. You'll probably feel like shit and go nuts for a couple of weeks, especially if your in the habit of using xanax. From my own experience, melatonin 20 minutes from the time you wish to sleep (and make sure you get your ass settled in bed in that 20 minutes) for a few days or a few weeks should reset your sleep cycle.

Good Broly
    Originally posted by jstrong20

Really, thats strange. Alcohol always seems to make me tired. But instead of drinking beer I kept a bottle of 151 and would drink 2 or 3 shots everyonce in awhile when I couldn't sleep.
    beer will usually put you to sleep but it also prvents you from entering R.E.M sleep which is where you will feel the most rested.