Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

I can't ever sleep! help

Melatonin works good for me. I also feel rested when I wake up and its not near impossible to get out of bed like some other sleep aids.

Tylenol Simply Sleep...it works! Three of those fuckers will knock me out in 45 minutes.

I had the same problem, staying up till 4 and 5 when on... But starting taking 1 valium before bedtime, and walla.. like magic. Knock off the pot shit though bro.

I've had this problem. I went to the doctor because it got so ridiculous and the world started to look like paper. I was so numb to feeling and to life. They gave me Elavil, which is an anti-depressant, that has a side effect of helping one sleep. It really worked. The chemical name is amyltriptalene. Use Unisom. Not the gel caps, the little blue ones that contain the chemical Doxylamine Succinate. Do not drink. Do not smoke weed. Xanax is definately an option. The depressant qualities subside once you come down off beer and weed and much like the "low" after an excess of sugar or caffeine, the "low" is a central nervous system jolt when using depressants.

Is your lack of sleep related to anxiety? If so, you should go to the doctor.

Read any medical report of sleeping disorders it will tell you to NOT drink alcohol, even though it is a depresant it will keep you awake until you get nearly drunk.

Benzodiazepines (xanax, valium, klonopin) make you drowsy, however they interfere with restufull sleep, or deep sleep. Sleep while on benzos is very light and thus not much more use full than laying in bed, but still being awake. They are not sleep meds and should not be used as such becaus they actually interfere with restfull sleep...the deep stages. This in the long run will on;y complicate your sleep probelsm and make you feel continually sleepy as you really don't sleep well even though you amy fall asleep easily. We need not get into a discussion about alcohol and it's effects on the outcome of physical progress and performance. Melatonon does work and has no side effects. It isn't a sleep medication, but a hormone that indicates that it is time for sleep. In all honesty weed is the best option of what you've been doing. Steer clear of blunts. If you need a whole blunt you need better weed. A hit or two should induce restfullness via a lowering of body temperature and a lowering of blood pressure. Both of which are effects of cannabis. What you really need to do is just relax. All this shit you've got goingon is wearing on your mind and it is unable to "turn off". Call off a day at work and don't go to the gym that day. Lounge around all day (sober) and just relax to get your mind back at ease. Do something enjoyable and forget about everything.

I've found that melatonin definitely works for me, but only very small amounts. If I take the recommended dose, I wake up in the morning and still feel groggy until about noon.

Of course, now that I knocked out any and all stimulants by 3:00pm and get my workout done before 5:30pm I have no trouble getting to bed at night. Some milk and magnesium seems to work for me now right before bed.

Have to agree, alcohol will not give you the much needed REM sleep.

Ive been having the same problem lately, i tried melatonin etc and none of them worked. So i went to the doctor and got something called stilnoct(zolpidem hemitartrate) this knocks me out in about 15 mins, and i dont feel drowsy in the morning.

what saved my sleep

I can relate to anybody that has had severe bouts of insomnia, I've been battling it for about 6 years. Needless to say I've tried pretty much every sleep med, benzo, herb, you name it without much luck(as far as anything long-term). I mean I can take 50mg/valium and pull an all nighter, my brain just gets "revved" up at night.

But through various sleep clinics/ Dr.'s over the years I finally hit on something that works for me. It's an antidepressant called Remeron. One of the main side effects is drowsiness. I take a high dose at bedtime and it puts me out better than any sleep med (ambien,restoril,sonata,halcion)forming drug like all those others. The last thing you want to do is take xanax every night. I haven't noticed really any other side effect from the Remeron, to me it's a bonus that it's an antidepressant, may eliminate any depression related sleep problems as well. I wish I would of found it years before.

Top Bottom