Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

I can alter the chemical structure of the FDA approved over the counter morning after pill, into an anabolic steroid

lanky

i just might do it....look under the chemical section of EF under my post "THG barry bonds favorite" , i will use the same thought as reducing a terminal alkyne at carbon 17, the steroid should have anabolic and progestin activity like THG(former undetectable steroid used by barry bonds, marion jones, gatlin, and various other athletes that i will not name.) who knows it might be undetectable by NMR, HPLC because the peaks might be scrambled from the substituent groups on carbon 13 like THG........to the lab.......maybe the gym first tonight.....then a chicken breast....i might just call my friend at WADA and give her a heads up on the new undetectable chemical structure i am creating,,,,naaaaahhh

dumbing down the chemical structure that i will make will be 13a,17a di ethyl nandrolone......17a ethyl should make it oral active while 13a ethyl should scramble all the peaks on HPLC, HNMR, GC, when WADA does analysis

uh oh..i might have goofed,,i think patrick arnold allready created this (norbolethone),,i will check

i goofed,, it is 13 beta ethyl..not alpha ...and yes i think patrick arnold was convicted of making this AAS..crap,,i thought i was on to something good..if only i was a few years earlier...although i do have a few structures in my head that are anabolic and are not currently illegal by the steroid bill passed in 2004..

side effects may include loss of scalp and penis though

Top Bottom