Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

I believe this to be a gravely important issue for our safety: Rec. drug discussion

F

Frackal

Everyone -

I would like to propose that we, in the tradition of Anabolex.com
and other bodybuilding boards, adopt a strict "NO Recreational Drug Discussion" policy for the anabolic board. To be enforced as our no source posting rule, and for the same reasons.

Let me say that I have no problem at all with responsible rec. drug users, but I have strong reasons for this proposal.

As many of you may know there has been a recent jump in steroid related busts around the US...though some of this may be bad timing, there is more going on.

Attorney General John Ashcroft, who as Ulter noted: '..hates drugs. He is on record as suggesting that people should be jailed for TALKING about using drugs. He's at the top and he decides what the focus of Law Enforcement is. "

Ashcroft seems intent on bringing greater focus to the internet drug scene (Operation Webslinger) and through the recent eradification of our 4th amendment rights, has garnered considerable power to wiretap and monitor suspected terroristic individuals, not with 'probable cause' or a warrant, but with "reasonable suspicion."

'Terroristic individuals?' Well that's ok isnt it? I mean we can trust them to only go after the terrorists right?

Wrong. Ashcroft (who recently received a double increase of his former budget to pursue ecstasy trafficking) has said now that:

" [The] War on Terror' will now be joined with the War on Illegal Drug Use"

This means wiretapping and more on anyone who falls under this category. And YES these secret wiretaps CAN be used as evidence to incriminate you.

My point is in short, that we need to keep all recreational drug talk OFF of the anabolic board. This is a very, very widely read board, the more they associate us with recreational drug users, the more scrutiny we as a group and individuals will recieve. Only now this scrutiny doesn't even need probable cause.

Though I am not sure about Ashcroft, I believe the DEA realizes that we are of no threat to society and has little interest in pursuing us. This may change for the very worst if they associate us with recreational drugs such as ecstasy, weed, etc...

I have not seen many steroid sources carry rec. drugs, but it is impressions now that count more than truth.

Remember guys, once again; whereas they used to need probable cause to monitor your personal emails and conversations, now they only need 'reasonable suspicion.'

If they 'reasonably suspect' that your steroid source also carries recreational drugs, they may reasonably tap his line, and reasonably kick down his door...

And maybe yours.

I think that you have a very valid point Frackal.
Its really just common sense, why bring on more heat than is needed? I think I speak for most when I say that the person on here asking about "Doing coke and Juice" or the "Steroids and X" thread should bring that shit somewhere else. If your serious about one then you have no business messing around with the other. It is always smart to try to be one step ahead.
We can still talk about pussy right???:confused: :)

I absolutely agree, the last thing we need is more reliable sources going down the tubes because we are getting more attention than we should from the feds.

bro that is ridiculous, if he believes people should be jailed for talking about drugs, wouldnt that mean that talking about anabolics alone would be classified as "talking about drugs" you cant separate rec. drugs from others, drugs are drugs buddy!

CN1,

Please take the time to read my post before critiquing it.

I will simplify for you:

Ashcroft in charge.

Ashcroft hate recreational drugs.

Ashcroft have much power and motivation to go after rec. drug users.

Ashcroft and DEA probably dont care very much about anabolic steroids, therefore will pay less attention to our sources.

If Ashcroft and DEA believe we are also associate strongly with recreational drugs, (which in large we are *NOT*) they will pay more attention to us and our sources.

Your post shows you obviously either did not read, or did not comprehend what I was trying to say.

Top Bottom