Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

I Am taking Anavar and T3

Hey guys I know you will have a heart attack if i say i am 18 but please have a look here at my question please... Ok so i am a 18 year old guy... i have consulted my dr,, even my psychiatrist... They said it is to use Anavar and T3.. NOW COMING TO THE MAIN QUESTION.. As you all know it is lockdown becsuse of corona virus... my anavar first cycle pills are all done now by end of week 4... i began with 10 mcg first week, 20mcg week 2 and 3rd week 30mcg.. then i started to ramp it of when i saw i would not be able to get more because of lockdown... must i leave my T3 aswell or must i keep using them and maybe add some whey protein to my diet and try to eat more lean meats to try and prevent potential muscle loss?? thanks would really appreciate feedback because me and my parents not getting ahold of dr..

I cannot advise you other than to say stop all of this nonsense now.

I would highly recommend to not use AAS or thyroid medications for your fitness goals. Instead, use this extra time to educate yourself on proper nutrition and training. You will have more time to experiment in the kitchen and try a new training routine. Look for a refresh and to make things fun.

Top Bottom