Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

I am noticing a NASTY trend!

gUiLe

I am posting because I have talked to the 4th person in the last
week (at the gym) who has NO IDEA OF WHAT THE FUCK HE IS
DOING! I can't believe there are so many people who just go by
what the buddy says. I was talking to my wifes, girlfriends, boyfriend (whew) the other night. He is going to be using GH,
Test, and Deca. He never heard of CLOMID! Noveldex??...nope.
This morning, while doing cardio, I am talking to this dude.
He's in REAL good shape (midget) and tells me he'll be doing
Deca/Test/Winny/D-bol soon. Hmm...sounds good to me. What
about anti-e's? Nope, never heard of them! What the fuck! Glad I
am not that ignorant. Imagine wasting money on GH, and not
having a clue about how/when to use it? Please, do your
research. If these idiot's don't listen to me, they will lose most/all
their gains. I almost feel like not telling anybody anything.
They all look at me like they think I'm making this shit up
or something. I think from now on I will just keep my mouth shut
and let them cry when they look at themselves and then at me
and wonder what the fuck they are doing wrong. I didn't start
anything but ALA and I am looking better then I did last summer
on a Primo/Deca cycle! Leaner and BIGGER!!
g

Yes, its pretty frightening but aside from the net where can all this info so easily be obtained? Even in todays society there are many many people who cant operate a computer.

Zyg- I hear you dude. I have even told people about this site
and they STILL are clueless. I got one idiot that says "Oh yeah,
what's that site again....E-LIGHT??? See what I'm saying? How
do you help people out like that!
g

i hear ya bro, there is this trainer at my gym who comes up to me and says real fucking loud "i am about to start my 5 wk cycle tomorrow!" i looked at him like stfu! after we walk towards the back he says that he has enough test to last 5 wks and he is running a-bombs with it, i then ask do you have any clomid? He says yeah my buddy has some but he says it is a waste of money...i told him bro....you need clomid and if i were you i would do the abombs only for 3-4wks and run the test a bit after thgen 2 wks later start clomid or you are gonna lose all yer gains...he then says naw..and walks away,,some people think they just know everything and a bit of sound advice insults their intelligence get over it:mad:

i say screw them!! less competition:D you surely dont want jacked mofo's in your area day in day out = more work for you

disclaimer-
do it for those you care about and close friends

I hear you guys. It is fucked up. People will do hours of research while deciding what type of TV to get. But will slam anything into their bodies without having a clue as to what they are doing. It is scary and stupid.

There are alot of ignorant people out there. Most of the people I've talk to think you always lose all of your gains after the a cycle.

Whats even sadder is their sources never heard nolvadex or clomid either and they are the ones giving out advice on AS.

Just out of curiosity, what do you think is the percentage of people juicin' that know about anti E's and post cycle therapy?

There are only a handful of people that are obvious juicers at my gym and I would have to say most of them can't even tell you what clomid is.....it's clear after you see people slowly loose their gains after a cycle. I asked 2 of my buds if they knew what clomid was (they both juiced years ago) and they have never heard of it!

Top Bottom