Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

I am an idiot in need of help

Earle89

Okay, first let me emphasize the fact that I am an idiot, I now know this and don't need to be told again.

So with that said, I need some help. I have been researching steroids for the past few months now in anticipation of my first cycle, and had thought that I had gathered enough knowledge to begin. I realize now that I was too eager, and have made a mistake. I didn't do enough research about PCT, and now I see that I will not be able to gather the proper substances needed for my PCT.

Now, I only started the cycle this past saturday, so my hope is that I can stop without many side effects. I have been taking 75mg of anadrol daily and have had two test injections totaling 675mg. I have been taking Novedex XT daily for an anti-aromatase. My question is if i stop, will my natural test production be greatly affected since its so early into the cycle? I have only gained about 4 pounds since starting, which i assume is all water weight, so my worry is that I will lose some of the muscle that I started with.

Please, any help is greatly appreciated.

Well thats what I plan to do, but as of right now all I have immediate access to is Nolva, i don't have the funds to buy TRS or HCG. Would Nolva alone be sufficient to restore my natural test levels if I stop right now? Would I even need it?

Go make some money get yourself some hcg continue the cycle drop the test dosage to 500 and research you fukin retard. I mean it with love.

i would drop everything but the test. run the test at say 250-300mg ew and order adex and nolva from rxhealthdrugs.com now. also get an otc pct like sustain from either needto or pp. run the test for about 10 weaks then pct with 20mg nolva ed for 30 days along with the otc. save the rest of your gear for your next cycle.

What about HCG? I read the PCT thread of 2009 thats stickied on this site, and it says that if i run HCG throughout my cycle, then I won't need nolva as a PCT? I was thinking of ordering HCG off rxhealth with some nolva as a precaution? I have Novedex XT as an anti-aromatase, should I still get Adex?

If you have no money then you're stuck like chuck. At this point I wouldn't think you are shutdown. If you can scrounge up the cash then either Southern Lord's or Joe D gave good advice.

Not going to bash you bud but a little "food" for thought. If you don't have the $$$ for PCT products right now then what was your plan for your diet while on cycle? Your diet is a HUGE factor in your gains in the overall picture not to mention what's gonna help determine what you keep after your done.

I'm just saying....

haha well, i was under the impression that stuff like nolva and hcg would cost more than they do, but after visiting rxhealth, ive decided im going to make a purchase imediately. im just trying to figure out what i should get altogether.....

HCG
Nolva
Arimidex?

Top Bottom