Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

I am glad to be back

carnaldesire

After about 5 years I am back to Elite and bodybuilding. I had been on a concrete and steel hiatus and before that I had just been out screwing up my life with drugs and alcohol. I now see what is important and am very anxious to throw myself head first into the world we all love, BODYBUILDING and POWERLIFTING. I am glad this place is still around.

So glad you made your way back mate nice to meet you.

So what are your goals for this year , gain strength cut bf ?

Brad.

I plan to gain strength. I was able to gut a lot of bf over the past few years due to "malnutrition". I want to up all of my weight maxes so I can lift properly again. I also feel that with powerlifting that I can get exactly to the size and shape I want. If that makes sense?

Yeah that makes sence , its amazing how the body remembers lol.

Also with the supps around nowa days i like your chances alot .

Check out ;
Products

Brad.

After about 5 years I am back to Elite and bodybuilding. I had been on a concrete and steel hiatus and before that I had just been out screwing up my life with drugs and alcohol. I now see what is important and am very anxious to throw myself head first into the world we all love, BODYBUILDING and POWERLIFTING. I am glad this place is still around.

What was your old user name?

I had been on a concrete and steel hiatus and before that I had just been out screwing up my life with drugs and alcohol.

not sure what a concret and steel hiatus is but welcome back . i suspect a lot of bodybuilders/juicers are not strangers to drugs and alcohol and found a more productive way to spend their time and energy.

I left EF 5-6 years ago but also just came back. A lot of good guys on here now.

My old ueser name was "hominyhater". I was never a big poster, but I was on here a lot. It is amazing that over the years we evolve into a new person by our experiences and sometimes we have to completely die to become the person we truly are meant to be. Since about 2000 I have changedto a person that I never even had the desire to be and thought that being "square" was completely out of the question. I now go to work, church, gym, and library. In the summer it will be back to school as well. I see how anything positive I was trying I never finished and the negative things were completed and perfect. It is now to complete a lot of unfinished business.

Top Bottom