Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

I am getting crazy and I need help

newcomer90

[FONT=&quot]Hey, guys, how are you going? I'm getting crazy these days and any advice will be appreciated.I am 27, 167 cm roughly 82 kgs ( my weight keeps fluctuating between 82 and 84), roughly 15 percent body fat and I have been training for roughly 5 years ( on and off ). I am blessed with wide shoulders and chest and v taper but I'm holding some fats ( stubborn fats ) [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Doing cardio daily for 30 minutes and my macros in check. Doing 210 g protein, 140 carbs, and 50 fats and will start doing carbs cycle very soon. [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]I want to do a very effective and safe cycle because I'm losing some size while cutting and I'm not happy with that and don't want to be a skinny ass at the end of the day and I have done one cycle a long time ago but I have some knowledge about the juice. [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]I was thinking of doing test p 200 mg and primo 500 mg for 14 weeks then HCG for 10 days and then doing pct based on the recommended protocol ( clomid and nolva , etc ) [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]I'm living in Baghdad city and its the heaven city for anabolic chicken lol so I was trying to collect as much info as I can from the guys at my local gym including the personal trainers at the gym who are competing at the national championship in Iraq and the funny thing is that , all of them don't use pct because it's a Waste of time ( WTF lol ) so I get an advice to do this cycle ( no arimdex , no pct no hcq lol[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Test p 200 mg a week [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Primo 200 mg a week [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Eq 500 mg a a week [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Anavar 20 mg per day [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Clen 40 mg a day ( I hate clen coz I feel that my heart is getting out of my chest lol ) [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]All for 10 weeks [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]I am sick of dieting and all fake natty people ( Mike O'hearn , mike Chang , panda , Kali muscle lol ) please give me the advice to run a good and safe cutting cycle. I am thinking to sign up for 3cc Boston Lyod to plan my cycle but he is a bit pricey though lol . [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Please, I don't want to hear about SARMs as no enough studies have been done on their side effects. [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Many thanks and God bless all [/FONT]

You cant be cutting calories and expect to keep your size, you need to shift your macros to a higher protein less everything diet. Even on gear limiting calories will = muscle loss.

if you are 15% body fat to start, trying to bulk up AND cut down under 10% is going to be tough sledding

you really should cut down first before bulking otherwise you will have a difficult time reaching your lofty goals

bodybuilding is hard for a reason. most people quit the gym for a reason.

i think expecting steroids to solve this is foolish, you gotta fix your diet first and build more consistency.. remember the longer you are at 15%+ body fat the harder it will be to get down under 10%.

Thanks guys for the nice replies
I am doing 1825 calories ( 210 p , 140 c and 50 f ) and will drop the carbs by 10 every 10 days then will start carbs cycle
thanks again

Thanks guys for the nice replies
I am doing 1825 calories ( 210 p , 140 c and 50 f ) and will drop the carbs by 10 every 10 days then will start carbs cycle
thanks again

Fat 50 x 9 is 450
Protein 210 x 4 is 840
Carbs 140 x 4 is 560. That's 1850. Not a huge difference but not 1825 either lol

I would make it very simple here. If you are cutting and want to run a cycle, all you need is test. Just something to help keep your muscle while you are in a deficit. I would eat at a 500-700 calorie deficit and run something like 500mg test per week. Definitely run an AI like aromasin. 10mg EOD is a good dose for most people. You will absolutely need a PCT too. I would run the Perfect PCT https://www.evolutionary.org/forums/anabolic-steroids-peds/perfect-pct-simplified!-49252.html

Top Bottom