Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

I am fucked! I tore my Brachial Radialis, I will need surgery

Quadsweep

Top 5 Jr. USA Lt/hvy weight
Chairman Member
I am fucked! I tore my Brachial Radialis, I will need surgery

I was doing underhand bent rows with 405# and it tore. It was hurt before but it is done now! I'm drinking JD for the pain until tomorrow when I see a doc. I just got insurance today and have to wait until tomorrow. It may put me put me out of competition for this year. It hurts like hell but the JD helps a lot!!! :D This is messed up. I will keep you updated!

Quad

Fast Twitch Fiber said:
That's your forearm right? (I flunked anatomy in college)

That sucks my man. I'm trying to make a comeback from a rotator cuff injury.

Yes it is This is bad....really bad!

Re: I am fucked! I tore my Brachial Radialis, I will need surgery

Quadsweep said:
I was doing underhand bent rows with 405# and it tore. It was hurt before but it is done now! I'm drinking JD for the pain until tomorrow when I see a doc. I just got insurance today and have to wait until tomorrow. It may put me put me out of competition for this year. It hurts like hell but the JD helps a lot!!! :D This is messed up. I will keep you updated!

Quad
hey bro, im sorry to hear that. you wouldn't be trying to get out of doing the USA's next year would you? j/k :p just kidding bro, hopefully it will recover by then and you and me can do battle on stage. do you think it will be healed by then? remember we have a date after the USA's bro, you wouldn't want to miss that would you?
:)

remember we have a date after the USA's bro, you wouldn't want to miss that would you?

Just what n the hell is goin on here. You sick bastards!

Just kidding bro. I assume you mean the pig out afterwards. I sure as hell hope so anyways!!

;)

this is terrible news.....just this morning i was reading your post regarding your new cycle and now all of the sudden youre injured.....i hope you make a quick and successful recovery.

b.A.

hardrock said:

Just what n the hell is goin on here. You sick bastards!

Just kidding bro. I assume you mean the pig out afterwards. I sure as hell hope so anyways!!

;)
:spit: :lmao: ya, i am refering to the pig out afterwards.

Top Bottom