Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

I am fucked! I tore my Brachial Radialis, I will need surgery

Silverback316 said:
Geez whacking off again while on the Anabolic board.:D

asshole! i can appreciate your assholeness!;)

Damn dude, that does suck :( But it does sound like you'll be back, at least its not a pec or something, youch!

Dr.M said:
Damn dude, that does suck :( But it does sound like you'll be back, at least its not a pec or something, youch!

yes i thought of that too!

Quad,

I wish you the best for a rapid recovery. You are certainly showing a good example of mental toughness here, and you have a lot of good Bro's behind you.

Lethalius said:
Quad,

I wish you the best for a rapid recovery. You are certainly showing a good example of mental toughness here, and you have a lot of good Bro's behind you.

thanks!

praying for you!!

Dear Quad !

You know I am praying for you already and I will continue praying for you! Trust God! You know he is the best doctor and he is always good!!! And... as one of the members said, things happen because of a reason. This will make you stronger!!

God bless you dear friend!!

VH ( Ch. G. ( know what I mean, Quad? ;) ) )

sorry to hear that bro, even though you have that sickk cycle lined up...dont let it get you depressed. Your still tha man.

Dammit why couldn't it happen to Muscular Warrier, you put in too much work for this kinda BS to happen. Be strong..you'll be back on top in no time.

Top Bottom