Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

I am fucked! I tore my Brachial Radialis, I will need surgery

Quadsweep, hang in there bro, I've had twelve surgeries over the course of my life. It will make you mentally stronger and hungrier to be the man, when you come back, everything happens for a reson man, trials and tribulations, you know, i promise it will make you stronger, I've found during the rehabbing process that GH works very well, along with deca, Once again, injuries are the worst, I know, and I'm backing you 100%

huskers1 said:
Quadsweep, hang in there bro, I've had twelve surgeries over the course of my life. It will make you mentally stronger and hungrier to be the man, when you come back, everything happens for a reson man, trials and tribulations, you know, i promise it will make you stronger, I've found during the rehabbing process that GH works very well, along with deca, Once again, injuries are the worst, I know, and I'm backing you 100%
that's beautiful Art!

Sorry to hear about it Quad, easy on the J.D. We don't need to hear about the old liver puking out on ya.

Hey Quad, like I have told countless other people on this board, I am a Physician Assistant for a large group of orthopaedic surgeons. We encounter injuries like this all the time. Shoot me a P.M. if you have any other concerns after you see your Doc, and maybe I can help. Take a look at my pics I just posted, They were one year after a rotator cuff repair. Hope you getto feeling better bro.

Quad - I'll say a prayer for ya bro. Just remember you always come back STRONGER after an injury! ;) You'll get better in no time.

Hey Quad I am sorry to hear this, but just keep your head in there and you will be hitting the weights again in no time. Good luck and keep the JD to a minimum.

thank you guys really. i'm really bumming. but i am a fighter and i will be back. So look out bouncer!!!!!!!!!!mad: :
just kidding! thanks for the support all.

quad

p.s. sorry all lower case. one hand tyring.

Quadsweep said:
thank you guys really. i'm really bumming. but i am a fighter and i will be back. So look out bouncer!!!!!!!!!!mad: :
just kidding! thanks for the support all.

quad

p.s. sorry all lower case. one hand tyring.
Geez whacking off again while on the Anabolic board.:D

Top Bottom