Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

I am fucked! I tore my Brachial Radialis, I will need surgery

SofaGeorge said:
Quad... this is an injury guys come back from.

I know...but maybe not this year!

Re: Re: I am fucked! I tore my Brachial Radialis, I will need surgery

THE BOUNCER said:
hey bro, im sorry to hear that. you wouldn't be trying to get out of doing the USA's next year would you? j/k :p just kidding bro, hopefully it will recover by then and you and me can do battle on stage. do you think it will be healed by then? remember we have a date after the USA's bro, you wouldn't want to miss that would you?
:)

Will go to the Hospital tomorrow, I am bumming soooooooooooo bad! and drunk!

Quad

Re: Re: Re: I am fucked! I tore my Brachial Radialis, I will need surgery

Quadsweep said:

Will go to the Hospital tomorrow, I am bumming soooooooooooo bad! and drunk!

Quad
i hope it is better than you think. what does it look like wright now? PM me or whatever when you get back from the hospital. good luck bro.

bigAragorn said:
this is terrible news.....just this morning i was reading your post regarding your new cycle and now all of the sudden youre injured.....i hope you make a quick and successful recovery.

b.A.

Thank you bro! I am praying as well!

Re: Re: Re: Re: I am fucked! I tore my Brachial Radialis, I will need surgery

THE BOUNCER said:
i hope it is better than you think. what does it look like wright now? PM me or whatever when you get back from the hospital. good luck bro.

It is MESSED UP! Its flat as shit! balled up ay my bicep. DAAAAAAAAAMMMMMNNNN! And all was going well! I will keep you updated! Say a prayer for me!

muscleup said:
Bro, I hate to hear that...Hopefully you will bounce back soon...Injuries suck
thank you. really.

biganth01 said:
Hope every thing heals ok bro! nothing worse than injuries!

thanks!

Quadsweep said:

Thank you bro! I am praying as well!

i remember when i dislocated my shoulder and it put me out for three months....cost me my draft year into the OHL and at some points my sanity.....i had never been more depressed in my short life.....it takes alot of courage to get back into it and alot of work but with some quality people behind you nothing is impossible.....good luck!

b.A.

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: I am fucked! I tore my Brachial Radialis, I will need surgery

Quadsweep said:

It is MESSED UP! Its flat as shit! balled up ay my bicep. DAAAAAAAAAMMMMMNNNN! And all was going well! I will keep you updated! Say a prayer for me!
i feel for ya my brotha. don't let this shit get you to down bro. just think about someone like JP fux and what he must have felt like. you will be back in time for the USA's bro, if not im coming to your house and dragging you to Vegas!

Damn bro thats rough. You'll be back in time just be careful and don't push yourself to hard.( you dont want to reinjure yourself)

Top Bottom