Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

I am fresh from my 1st jab...

Saintinistic

I see that other first timers have posted, so I though that I would too.

I am 5 minutes out of giving myself my 1st quad inject with Test Enanthate. Damn, talk about nervous, but it went in like a dream, no pain. Used sterile everything, had a shower before to warm me up (and stall for time :) )

I am only just noticing a difference in sensation, like a flick to the skin.

All in all, sweeeeeeeeet!

Been training half assed for 5 years, serious for last 2.
198lb/ 90kg
20% BF

Currently training on the 5x5, 3 times a week.
Have quality protein (step daughter works for a health supplement company) and supps, like creatine, beta alanine, CEE...

Using Test e 500mg divided into 2 doses/week, looking at 10 weeks. 23g 1" needles, single use only. 20g to draw.

(had Dbol lined up but just fell through at 11th hour, so started with just Test e) which sux as I wanted to dose up on Dbol too for weeks 1-4. I have nolva on hand if need be.

Cheers bro's!
So far, so good?

Well, I can feel it now! ;)
Feels like a punch to the muscle now. Sweated throughout my sleep and was restless. Took it before bed...

yeah sometimes it gives you a little kick of energy i take my shoots of test e in the morning on delts and eq on quads twice a week also and then when i make myself a double expresso before going to the gym it makes me feel a little anxious (i guess is the eq-caffein combo). But it's all good . Cheers bro.

yeah sometimes it gives you a little kick of energy i take my shoots of test e in the morning on delts and eq on quads twice a week also and then when i make myself a double expresso before going to the gym it makes me feel a little anxious (i guess is the eq-caffein combo). But it's all good . Cheers bro.
Will consider mornings, as restless sleep sucks. I thought that it may have been from the nerves of doing it in the first place. Though I am covered in tatts, I avoid needles and get mentally freaked at it all. Though, the ease of it going in has got me more relaxed over the idea of it. Cheers for your input.

do the glutes if you can reach them, less painful to me, welcome to the darkside
The glutes were going to be my site of choice, but the thighs seemed an easier site to do at the time. I will make my next dose the other leg, and see how that goes, then make the decision on shot 3 as to changing to glutes. Thanks for your post, and your welcome. :cool:

Top Bottom