Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

I am dumb what should I do ?

lifelife44

Okay, i failed to purchase my pct before hand, didn't have enough cash when i finished, so now it's been a few weeks since my last shot, so i'm concerned about what i should do. i ran 12 weeks, first 4 weeks 40mg dbol, 750mg enanthate and 400mg deca a week all 12 weeks, with .25mg adex throughout. my question is, should i run the hcg now, or just clomid, or something else? how much on each? thanks

im not going to even get on you about not having your pct on hand, i think you already know how stupid that was but i am about the fact you dont even know what to do and you ran THAT much shit.. your doses are ridiculous to say the least and you dont have nor know about pct? this is just a disaster... clomid alone is not even remotely close to being a full pct... what do you expect to accomplish by just using that?

Well Dylan said pretty much exactly what I was thinking.
The fact that you even decided to run that much was a mistake if you ask me.

There are not many options left in your case as you've probably realized.
However if you should run anything you should choose clomid over HCG which is only gonna damage your fsh and lh even more.

But like Dylan said it's not even nearly a complete PCT but if you get lucky there might be some hope.

Top Bottom