Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

I am a bit desillusioned from SARMs

No. You misunderstood me. I don't think that S4 is much suppressive. Otherwise my testosterone wouldn't go up from 11 ng/dl to 132 ng/dl after 5 weeks on S4. But I was taking small doses, 20-30 mg/day. (It was in the spring 2010).

And in August this year, my testosterone went up from less than 50 ng/dl to 325 ng/dl within mere 4 weeks on S4 (20-40 mg/day) and 0.5-1 mg anastrozole/day. The combination of S4 with anastrozole is excellent for PCT.

According to my experience, 40 mg S4 is needed to compensate the suppression of endogenous testosterone, and anabolic effects can be seen at doses higher than 50 mg/day. Therefore, the anabolic curve of S4 is very steep. Mere 10 mg oxandrolone is able to accomplish the same like 40 mg S4. But oxandrolone is much more suppressive.

As for Ostarine, it is not a drug for me. Too hepatotoxic. I combined low doses of Ostarine (10-15 mg/day) and S4 (30-40 mg/day) in order to lower their side effects. But the anabolic effect was not much impressive. Actually, I experienced the biggest strength gains during PCT on S4 and anastrozole. Now, what should I do? If I use more than 10 mg Ostarine/day, my liver values explode. If I use more than 40 mg S4/day, the issues with vision will become a problem very fast.

By this logic, I can run 500mgs of test, get a blood test and when my total test levels are off the charts, assume that I'm not shut down? That's dangerous thinking bro, and you really should research the whole purpose of a blood test.

Sent from my SCH-I500 using EliteFitness

Steve pretty much summed it up on test levels. Your LH is what determines whether you are shutdown or not, not total test

Anti-estrogens elevate LH, which leads to the increase of testosterone levels. That's simple, isn't it? Well, I saw a case, when testosterone levels again dropped, if the PCT was too short, but this is why everybody should do blood tests.

Top Bottom