Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

I am a bit desillusioned from SARMs

EliteFitnessGuy

I don't know, if you do regular blood tests, but my impression from SARMs is more and more negative.

At first I was using S4 for some time in 2010. It was great during PCT, becauce it didn't affect the recovery of my testosterone. But the effect was almost nil, until I reached 50 mg/day. After reaching 50-60 mg/day, it had a tremendeous influence on strength endurance, but I don't think that it is suitable for rapid strength gains.

It seems to me that the anabolic curve in this stuff is quite steep and it basically doesn't work at all at low doses (10-20 mg/day). In contrast, 10 mg oxandrolone can luxuriously keep my muscle gains. The most negative effect was the well-known problem with night vision that became very irritating after prolonged use. But liver values and cholesterol were O.K.

My experience with Ostarine was much worse. In January this year, I ordered an alleged Ostarine powder from China and I used it during PCT. I felt virtually nothing even at 40 mg/day, and my liver values after 4,5 weeks were terrible. My friend-chemist warned me that this stuff is derived from a highly toxic chemical, but I still hoped that I had only got some Chinese garbage and I ordered a new parcel from a well-established internet company. Their S4 is apparently legit, as evidenced by the problems with vision, and I think that their Ostarine was legit as well.

However, the same problems repeated. I was taking only 10-15 mg/day together with 30-40 mg S4, but my liver values again went up. My testosterone after 3 weeks was 50 ng/dl, i.e. heavily supressed. I stopped using it for 7 weeks and I started a new cycle on Sunday with 12.5 mg Ostarine and 35 mg S4 daily. After mere 4 days, my liver values again skyrocketed (they are 20% above the upper limit already, despite the fact that 3 weeks ago they were fine) and my testosterone is falling down rapidly (195 ng/dl).

I may not be just the best responder to this drug, but I have already read several stories of guys, who used Ostarine and their liver values were elevated. I don't think that Ostarine is just the best SARMs ever developed. Although Anavar always ruined my chjolesterol, it has never elevated my liver values so high, even at 80 mg/day. In fact, they have never been higher than the upper limit. This indicates a pretty high hepatotoxicity of Ostarine. I would rather prefer S4, although it is not just the strongest anabolic drug and the issues with vision can have unpredictable long-term consequences.

your last sentence says it all, alot of people fail to remember that this is a research chemical and the long term effects are unknown because it's only been out a few yrs, it will be interesting to see comments on this 15 yrs from now.

I've seen bloodwork that also says the complete opposite of what you said too, so its all on what you believe and who you listen to. The only thing I can speak from personal experience is that Ostarine has never affect my recovery in PCT, and that my bloodwork has never showed elevated liver values after a run of Ostarine, S4, or both and I've done them 3 times

I get regular bloodwork, and in week 6 of an 8 week S4/Osta run I got a test partly for shits and giggles (my own research) and partly to assess sarms affects at the doses I was running. The S4 had been run five days on, two days off at 75mgs a day with no vision sides, and the osta I was running at 25mgs a day.

In week six, my liver values were nearly spot on, my test was average.for me which is upper 600s, and the only issue of any concern I saw was a little bit of reduction in good cholesterol values, even though my bad cholest wasn't elevated.

My physician even commented on how healthy everything looked and commended me for keeping my body in such great shape (he doesn't know I juice).

Sounds to me like it was a purity issue or something else was involved, because I saw a substantial amount of fat loss and an increase in vascularity and even gained a few pounds....

My liver was fine but cholesterol was do messed up that my doctor insist that I go on medicine. I took the prescription but never took the medicine, just used natural supps to get it to normal or close. But that was with osta don't like s4 for vision sides

Last edited:
Oh you bet I will get bloodwork when I run SARMs and post them here...this sounds like hype to me. Would like to see the OP blood work posted here that you are referring too.

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using EliteFitness

I get regular bloodwork, and in week 6 of an 8 week S4/Osta run I got a test partly for shits and giggles (my own research) and partly to assess sarms affects at the doses I was running. The S4 had been run five days on, two days off at 75mgs a day with no vision sides, and the osta I was running at 25mgs a day.

In week six, my liver values were nearly spot on, my test was average.for me which is upper 600s, and the only issue of any concern I saw was a little bit of reduction in good cholesterol values, even though my bad cholest wasn't elevated.

My physician even commented on how healthy everything looked and commended me for keeping my body in such great shape (he doesn't know I juice).

Sounds to me like it was a purity issue or something else was involved, because I saw a substantial amount of fat loss and an increase in vascularity and even gained a few pounds....

Hmmmm.....so are you frauding about being a pro bbuilder....or is your doctor dumb enough to think u are just blessed with an abnormal amount of muscle mass? just asking

Top Bottom