Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

I am 220lbs but I look 165lbs! WHY IS THIS?

Toenail Juice Z

I am 5ft 11" and weigh 220lbs,nearly 24 years old with about 15% bodyfat. The strange thing is I don't look 220lbs. All this 3 year gym effort seenms to be going to waste!

Could someone explain this strange phenomenon. Could it be that I have a light bone structure.

My joints are very thin. To give you an example, I have only 7.5 inch wrists (19.5cm), and 8.5" ankles.

2) Are there any pro bodybuilders around with small bone structure? (how about Flex Wheeler)

3) Is it much harder to get bigger when you have a small bone structure.

4) After about 8 years of training does someone with a small bone structure often have a nicer looking build?

Thanks Bros. By the way, I am the one with the 15.5" Biceps

:( :(

Your bone structure isn't that small. My wrists are less than 7.

Smaller bone structure = issusion of GREATER size.

I can sympathize with you. I am 250+ approx 15% but I feel like im 200 at most. think its just our personal perception actually. Its our body and we are used to it, my friends all tease me, call me a house with legs etc but I just dont see/feel it. Im moving decent weights at the gym and all, but I just dont feel that big or strong. Oh well :)

Toenail Juice Z said:
I am 5ft 11" and weigh 220lbs,nearly 24 years old with about 15% bodyfat. The strange thing is I don't look 220lbs. All this 3 year gym effort seenms to be going to waste!

That doesn't sound that unusual. I'm 200 @ 6' and 7% bf. I don't look very big. My bi's are also 15.5". It takes a lot of weight to look large when you are tall.

Zyglamail said:
I can sympathize with you. I am 250+ approx 15% but I feel like im 200 at most. think its just our personal perception actually. Its our body and we are used to it, my friends all tease me, call me a house with legs etc but I just dont see/feel it. Im moving decent weights at the gym and all, but I just dont feel that big or strong. Oh well :)

It's all good. That will just make u work even harder to get EVEN BIGGER!

Maxx >>>>>

Cornholio said:
Your bone structure isn't that small. My wrists are less than 7.

Smaller bone structure = issusion of GREATER size.

Sorry about that, I just measured them again and my wrists are 7 inches exactly.

Re: Re: I am 220lbs but I look 165lbs! WHY IS THIS?

mlomker said:

That doesn't sound that unusual. I'm 200 @ 6' and 7% bf. I don't look very big. My bi's are also 15.5". It takes a lot of weight to look large when you are tall.

Yes my friend, but 5ft 11" is just an average height. I wouldn't call myself tall.

Im 5'11" as well and I have rather small bones too, I cant remember exactly, but I think my wrists are only 7.5" at most.

I'm 255 at 9% right now and feel overly vulnerable that a strong gust of wind might waft my feathery self away. People tell me I'm a rather large mass of humanity, but I still fell like a 170 pounder. It's hard for you to see yourself the way others do. You want perfection for your body so it's only natural to be overly critical of your physique. This is intrinsic motivation and without it none of us would do what we do.

Top Bottom