Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

I am 220lbs but I look 165lbs! WHY IS THIS?

Try to post us a picture. I think one of two things could be happening.

1. You really look bigger than you think. Because you see yourself EVERY DAY, you won't notice changes in your body like someone else will.

2. Your BF is really higher than 15% and your intensity of your workouts suck.

If we can see a picture (especially a before and after) I'll bet we can nail down an accurate assessment.

I have small bones ( wrists 6.5 inches ) and I have been successful at bodybuilding competitions and look bigger then guys heaver and bigger because of the small bones and the muscle I have looking bigger because of it.

Just keep eating and training and you will get there , I have a light frame and at 200lbs at 10% body fat I look bigger then guys at 220.

Ronin: "I have small bones ( wrists 6.5 inches ) and I have been successful at bodybuilding competitions and look bigger then guys heaver and bigger because of the small bones and the muscle I have looking bigger because of it.

Just keep eating and training and you will get there , I have a light frame and at 200lbs at 10% body fat I look bigger then guys at 220."

Ditto. I am the same way. I have small bone structure and because of it I weigh less than I look. I look 15 to 20 pounds heavier than I weigh. This is not only my opinion but everyone I ask. Maybe your bones are heavy and make you weigh more and your muscle structure hasn't caught up yet. See number 2 of my above post.

the term is muscle dysmorphia. It the reverse of anorexia. Where you look at yourself and you always think you are small. And you would do wnything to get bigger.

Beezers said:
I'm 255 at 9% right now and feel overly vulnerable that a strong gust of wind might waft my feathery self away. People tell me I'm a rather large mass of humanity, but I still fell like a 170 pounder. It's hard for you to see yourself the way others do. You want perfection for your body so it's only natural to be overly critical of your physique. This is intrinsic motivation and without it none of us would do what we do.

Exactly Beezers. Heres your answer toenail.

I have a very slight bone structure, very small joints and I was 128 pound when I started bodybuliding. Small joints is a plus in a lot of ways. I have won an overall at an NPC national qualifier weighing 169 pounds because my small joints make me look 20 pounds hevier under stage lights. I have been able to beat guys who out weigh me by 150 pounds at times and are in the same condition. The bad part is that I find it difficult to add on size and there is only so much mass my frame is going to hold. You have to play the hand you are delt and make the best of it. I knew I was never going to be a mass monster so I worked on my conditioning and overall apperance and I have done very weel in bodybuilding. The difference between me and you however is I am only 5"5'' tall.

Top Bottom