Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

I Absolutely Love Bulking With So Called Cutting Steroids!

C.K.

Elite Mentor
Platinum
100 mgs winny a day.... cookies for breakfast, brownies before bed, burgurs for lunch and dinner... peanut butter and milk in my shakes inbetween and my waist is still shrinking!

Started at 175 my goal was 200 lbs by the end of the cycle im only on week 5 of a 12 weeker just peaked and already 195 lbs... i just might hit 210 by the end of my cycle :evil:

Pics coming soon :rainbow:

20lbs in 5 weeks on Winny!! Sounds like BS to me bro... But I'm just sayin!! Maybe you need to check ur scale! Sounds like it may be a lil off!!

Tao

20lbs in 5 weeks on Winny!! Sounds like BS to me bro... But I'm just sayin!! Maybe you need to check ur scale! Sounds like it may be a lil off!!

Tao
Do you have any idea how much i have been eating? I feel like puking half the day... I already had a great base to build off all i need is a lil boost ;)

Do you have any idea how much i have been eating? I feel like puking half the day... I already had a great base to build off all i need is a lil boost ;)

No.. I don’t have any idea what you have been eating… I do know what it takes in relation to caloric and NUTRITION intake to maintain and grow.. You can lean bulk ( That’s the only way to go in my opinion) but 20 good pounds in five weeks just is not going to happen…

I am 5’11” also.. My avi was taken about a year ago after the Kansas State Championships… I was 189 at contest and about 195 when the pics were taken…

Know this… I’m not doggin on ya.. Not at all.. I love for people to work hard and get results but……

In ur pic you are lean… A good base.. OK…… For a swimmer… Bodybuilding … Not so sure… no traps, lats or delts… Lets see ur legs….

I am naturally VERY skinny… Til I was 30 I had never been over 150.. Today at 40 I hold steady around 220 in the off season… I hope to compete in May around 198….. It takes work and I’m just saying if you really gained 20 good pounds in 5 weeks you have the best winny EVER!!

My 2ml,
Taoiron
Nugga Extraordinaire

Last edited:
In 3 weeks I put on 10lbs of pure mass while maybe even cutting bodyfat a bit...If I remember right I think I was using 600mg Test E EW, 80mg Anavar ED, 100mg Tren Ace ED, and I think I still had some Primo in my system, and I was running 500grams of protein, 350 grams carbs, and healthy fats, but totally clean.

...But on 100mg Winny ED with those kind of gains (20lbs 5 weeks) WHILE your waist is shrinking and while eating cookies and shit? Dude that's pretty insane to say the least. You sure you ain't pokin yourself with some Slin after a workout? ;-) haha

Haha im just sayin too many people on this board hate on winny and say it does nothing i dont think it matters what you take as much as your food intake sleep and workouts go.... my next cycle will be sust 500 mg pw my body seems to react well to single substances :)

I'm curious what you will look like after your cycle. Also, eating like that WILL just get your fat over time. You are what 18? Most can eat anything they want for the most part. Plus you already have a fat metabolism as an ectomorph.

Top Bottom