Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Hypothetical Question

Nelson Montana

Chairman of Board
Chairman Member
I'd like evryone's thoughts on this.

Let's say...

You train naturally for the most part, and then decide to do 200 mgs of Primobolin every other week. Obviously, that would be a waste of gear because there won't be any substantial effects from so little. And using it that irregularly would just mess with your HPTA.

But do you think at the end of one year, the subjects results would be any better than had he not?

Last edited:
that is a tough question. the answer is probably no because you are suppressing your HPTA and you are only injecting 100mg of primo.. that isn't enough to see any results..

now if you changed it to 200mg a week then it would be different.. but 100mg a week is like injecting 50mg of testosterone a week.. results would be moot

that is a tough question. the answer is probably no because you are suppressing your HPTA and you are only injecting 100mg of primo.. that isn't enough to see any results..

now if you changed it to 200mg a week then it would be different.. but 100mg a week is like injecting 50mg of testosterone a week.. results would be moot

I should have clarified -- 200 mgs a week for 2 weeks , then a week off , then repeat all year long.

I should have clarified -- 200 mgs a week for 2 weeks , then a week off , then repeat all year long.

at 200mg a week you would definately get results as it would prevent muscle wasting. so you would hold onto gains more easily then someone who was on nothing.. the week off would drop your levels though but since primo has the E ester it will linger a while where the drop off won't be that severe

this sounds like HRT to me. and YES primo most definately can be used in HRT year round. just make sure you are getting real primo. the problem I see here though is since primo doesn't aromatize your estrogen levels will drop and this could effect libido .. primo is non androgenic so you will want to run a test booster like hcgenerate with it to give you that extra kick

That is a very tough question to answer. My gut tells me the results would be minimal if any so I would tend to think it would be wasting money.

Highly doubt the pros would outweigh the cons

You would get shutdown, body would be under constant hormonal rollercoaster and can lead to many unnecessary side effects

at 200mg a week you would definately get results as it would prevent muscle wasting. so you would hold onto gains more easily then someone who was on nothing.. the week off would drop your levels though but since primo has the E ester it will linger a while where the drop off won't be that severe

this sounds like HRT to me. and YES primo most definately can be used in HRT year round. just make sure you are getting real primo. the problem I see here though is since primo doesn't aromatize your estrogen levels will drop and this could effect libido .. primo is non androgenic so you will want to run a test booster like hcgenerate with it to give you that extra kick

Primo doesn't aromatize to estrogen but it doesn't block it. So e would remain relatively the same. Masterom blocks excess e but it's doubtful even high does of that would lower e TOO much.

And yes, I've spoken about using a little Primo with HRT. it's great to aid in collagen synthesis. I think the original point is, with all the fancy methods of cycling, taking any amount of AAS would most probably add up to better gains. Which is another way of saying, you don't have to bombard your body with heavy cycles if slow and steady suits you.

I do believe that the subjects taking the primo would have better results then their counterparts who weren't. Think about it. Most TRT dosages are around 100-200mg/week. They don't get dramatic fast gains but over the course of a year, their physique will completely transform.

This is a very complicated question - on one side, you would be using a PED, even though it is a low dosage for primo, it is still more than nothing at all. However, I am not sure how one would feel on that off week, and how it would affect one. If it were like a complete TRT - primo all the time without breaks, then the subject would definitely get better results, but then again - what about the testosterone levels? In such case one could use Rad140, since it will increase testosterone levels in a very safe manner without suppression. Therefore, this combo would definitely rock big time.

Primo doesn't aromatize to estrogen but it doesn't block it. So e would remain relatively the same. Masterom blocks excess e but it's doubtful even high does of that would lower e TOO much.

And yes, I've spoken about using a little Primo with HRT. it's great to aid in collagen synthesis. I think the original point is, with all the fancy methods of cycling, taking any amount of AAS would most probably add up to better gains. Which is another way of saying, you don't have to bombard your body with heavy cycles if slow and steady suits you.

the extra estrogen we get from testosterone aromatizing helps boosts libido, mood, and muscle growth

using primo for HRT year round I still contend that estrogen levels would be lower, yes it doesn't block estrogen, but you wouldn't be getting any estrogen aromatization from it either. i still think running a test booster would be a good idea.

i do not agree that your estrogen levels would stay the same. your natural testosterone levels would drop so your body would not be converting hormone into estrogen. also since primo is non androgenic you would also feel a drop in libido too and aggression. trust me I have ran primo solo and can tell you that you do not have that androgenic kick with it, thats why i always recommend stacking an androgen.. in this case a test booster like hcgenerate would be a sufficient addition if you weren't willing to use a TRT dose of testosterone or a light dose of another androgenic steroid

Top Bottom