Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

hydrogen peroxide

bar

A Friend of mine was telling me that he uses it in his drinking water. He says that it oxygenates your blood, and is great for muscle recovery.

Does this hold any Truth? I thought that shit was just for cuts.

i have also heard that........but i am afraid to try it, if u have a cut that is bleeding sometime just get a few drops of blood, put it in a bottle cap or something then add a couple drops of h202 and watch what happens.......is sure as hell oxygenates it!

Peroxide - Is indeed Good O^3

There is such a thing as "food grade hydrogen peroxide"

Hydrogen peroxide is a wonderous thing ... add it to your bath's etc does wonders for the body and has terrific healign properties.

Check www.oxytherapy.org for more info ...

Oxygen is good for everything ... and no this isnt an ad. But I've got friends that are apparently the foremost athorities on oxygen therapies ... and peroxide use is detailed in that.

Re: Peroxide - Is indeed Good O^3

There is such a thing as "food grade hydrogen peroxide"

Wrong, there is such a thing as food grade hydrogen peroxide. The peroxide you get in the store in the dark bottle is 3% and IS NOT food grade. The chemicals used to cut it down to 3% negate the health benefits for anything other then a topical antiseptic.

Food grade peroxide is 30 to 33% pure hydrogen peroxide and must be mixed with water to being it down to 3%. This is what you take internally.

Top Bottom