Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Hydration

marqui77

I have allways been told that a good way to tell if your hydrated or not is by the color of your urine. I am drinking about 1-1.5 gallons of water a day and my urines still dark yellow. I dont take any vitamins, or supplments that would turn it colors. I wonder if I am not drinking enough water or its from my cycle. Its test ethanate and deca!

yes the color of urine matters.

if its other than clear, drink up.

1-1.5 gallons a day for someone that trains is not that much. I have a small frame, yet I drink about 2.5 gallons a day of water. Your urine should be clear ONLY if you are not taking any vitamins or suppelements that may alter the color of the urine while getting rid of body waste products. If you're drinking 2.5 gallons a day and you still get a dark yellow, I would check your kidney functions.

I take multivitamins, b complex, glutamine, finasteride, just for now and I still get clear pee, I drink like 2.5 to gallons a day. two more weeks and I will start another cycle i can't wait. laters bro

I also have a hard time gettin in more than 1.5 gallons a day. I'm peeing twice a night as it is.

i usually get 1.5-2 gallons a day sometimes alittle more do any of you guys feel that sometimes the high amounts of water interupt your digestion of food the only reason i ask is because sometimes my stomach is so full with water that after i eat i get a slight indigestion maybe not related also how do you guys drink more than 2 gallons a day i piss like all day long at 1.5-2 i cant imagine more than that

Top Bottom