Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Hungry hippo on steroids

Fillden

I thought that steroids were supposed to help you cut down but on the stack I bulk up quite a bit
I am using trenbolone, testosterone and equipoise
Doing 300mgs of each per week, not even a high dosage
I’m late 20’s and I’ve went from 165 up to 185 and my body fat has gone from 7% up to 12% lol
What is going on? I feel hungry all the time. Pre workout food, post workout food, its getting ridiculous

equipoise can have a side effect with an increase in hunger... the fact you are not aware of that clearly says you did zero research because thats commonly associated with it... so my thoughts are to stop altogether because you do not truly know what you are doing

I thought that steroids were supposed to help you cut down but on the stack I bulk up quite a bit
I am using trenbolone, testosterone and equipoise
Doing 300mgs of each per week, not even a high dosage
I’m late 20’s and I’ve went from 165 up to 185 and my body fat has gone from 7% up to 12% lol
What is going on? I feel hungry all the time. Pre workout food, post workout food, its getting ridiculous

300mgs is not high but you get hungry on aaS for sure

try adding n2slin with each meal

It is very common to have an increase in hunger on steroids and it can be more for some than others as well

Top Bottom