Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Hunger on hunger

SilvaFreed

How do you guys fight off the carb cravings on a tren cycle?Im on and beyond the 4th day i start to get insane cravings for simple sugars.When i finally give in by day 5 i cant stop eating all the junk shit.Following day these cravings are still present!Im an emotional wreck.Btw im on a mod carb ,high protein diet.Im taking 400- 600 mg through out the day.

i have written for years about tren and carb cravings and now people are copy/pasting my theories and solutions all over the internet.. but i will sum it up as best i can

1. if you are insulin resistant and use tren you are more likely to have this problem
2. if you are holding higher body fat you will have this problem
3. higher dosage makes it worse

these symptoms are going to be classic low blood sugar symptoms.

best way to solve this and you won't like it is don't use tren because you are only going to make the problem worse. i would learn some fasting techniques and get your body insulin sensitive again. right now your body is too trained to get carbs. if i told you to not eat all day and go workout you wouldn't be able to for example, that my friend is a sick body.

that is why if you ever watch that show naked and afraid the meatheads always tap out after a couple days, they literally have trained their body to suck up carbs so when they don't get it they have bigtime problems.. and the skinny hippie vegan types last 21 days even though they barely have any meat on them.. doesn't make logical sense right? but the meathead has a weak body cause he has trained himself to run on glycogen.

i have written for years about tren and carb cravings and now people are copy/pasting my theories and solutions all over the internet.. but i will sum it up as best i can

1. if you are insulin resistant and use tren you are more likely to have this problem

best way to solve this and you won't like it is don't use tren because you are only going to make the problem worse. i would learn some fasting techniques and get your body insulin sensitive again. right now your body is too trained to get carbs. if i told you to not eat all day and go workout you wouldn't be able to for example, that my friend is a sick body.

that is why if you ever watch that show naked and afraid the meatheads always tap out after a couple days, they literally have trained their body to suck up carbs so when they don't get it they have bigtime problems.. and the skinny hippie vegan types last 21 days even though they barely have any meat on them.. doesn't make logical sense right? but the meathead has a weak body cause he has trained himself to run on glycogen.
Good input brutha steve and I agree with everything you're saying, and there's also something else I've learned to incorp over the years when in this state..

To the OP.. somethings to conciser here that may assist you..

First, what time to do normally work out? If you can, try and schedule it towards the PM hrs, I'll explain why in a bit..

secondly, try carb back-loading..This is an effective way for "some" to help with carb cravings, especially when trying to lean down..

Essentially reducing carbs is our attempt to induce a state of themogenesis and have our body use fat as a fuel, and even carb back-loading our bodies will still burn during the following day in the AM and mid PM hrs.. This can help assist with the craving and hunger brought on the next day.. We can slice and dice all sorts of carb cutting phases but at the end of the day most are honestly equivocal in many senses with some trade-offs here and there (individual based)..

If carbs are an issue and if you possibly have sensitivity issues, carb back loading just may be for you, plus it can assist with keeping you from going flat while on tren..

Carbs and BGL/BS can be a very isolated topic, because what works for one person may not work for the next.. Genetics, family history, metabolism, ultru-metabolisation and much much more can all play a huge factor..

My closing statement will be:
When it concerns carbs, it ultimately comes down to NOT quantity but rather quality..Know your carbs and make the right choices..Oats, brown rice, yams and sweet potato's and lets not forget about beans, beans ate very underrated...
If you work out in the later PM hrs the back loading phase will still give you that added fuel for the muscle bullies..back loading can help you gauge and structure you diet throughout the day focusing on other macros..

Rice/beans with some chicken later in the evening is a killer combo, also for digestive properties come the AM..

excellent post and definitely something you should follow...

ive never had that as an issue with tren at all... it doesnt effect everyone but if it does, follow steves advice

ive never had that as an issue with tren at all... it doesnt effect everyone but if it does, follow steves advice

exactly, cause you are super lean

when i was fatter i had the issue, when i leaned up and used tren had no problems.

that is the big common denominator but only 1 of the factors

Sounds like your insulin sensitivity is terrible. I would start supplementing with things that can help improve muscle insulin sensitivity - fish oil, apple cider vinegar and a good nutrient partitioning supplement like n2slin

I’m doing 75mg of tritren EOD and I’m starting to notice a fairly large change in my appetite. Not necessarily CRAVING simple carbs like sugars, more or less eating junk because any other foods have just all of a sudden become so unappealing to me.

Everything effects everyone differently and I have friends that have had success with it but I am attempting the not impossible but extremely difficult bulk on tren which I feel will be unsuccessful for me because it’s put such a kink in my appetite.

So me personally, I’m stopping tren from my cycle and I’m just gonna leave tren for when I decide to start leaning out.

Sent from my iPhone using EliteFitness

Top Bottom