Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Human Grade Gear vs. Animal Grade???

WannaBPowerful

I understand that qv enanthate and qv or tt deca is animal grade gear. Quality vet and ttokkyo are mexican companies that make that gear. I also understand that testiviron, primoston, and organon are human grade gear. Im looking for info on the deca and test enanthate versions. Now i have 3 questions about it:

1. What is the effectiveness(size and growth wise) of vet gear compared to human gear?

2. How do the prices of each compare?

3. How does the ability to acquire any of these compare?

1. Human gear tends to be (theoretically anyway) cleaner, not underfilled, and not underdosed (these are not always true though of course)
2. Vet gear is much cheaper.
3. Availability is better for me to get vet gear (but I live in So. CA) it just depends on where/who you know.

The Terminator said:
1. Human gear tends to be (theoretically anyway) cleaner, not underfilled, and not underdosed (these are not always true though of course)
3. Availability is better for me to get vet gear (but I live in So. CA) it just depends on where/who you know.

pretty much in agreement..

1. the difference is less than you wuld imagine, though does vary from brand to brand

2. though eastern european and asian "human" gear is often as cheap as mexican vet.

3. really depends on location and "connections".. in southern cal.. mexican gear reigns supreme.. since a large portion of bodbuilders are in california.. there is likely as skew.. even here on the boards..

This is the way I see it, since I am a Northern Cal guy and have to drive eight hours to TJ so it's not really worth driving that long and smuggling the gear back to the states. However twice a yr I head out to party and hang out in Rosarito so when I am there I stock up pretty heavy. What I am trying to say is that I will do Vet gear only if I get it directly myself at the dirt cheap prices, but while I am in San Jose i will just order from European countries because ofcourse human grade gear is worth the extra $$$.

With Vet gear you always have to shoot more compared to human grade since vet gear tends to have its mg per ml ratio all over the place.

My Advice unless your paying around 36 bucks TT EQ or 11 for T200 go with Human grade.

What kind of price range would the human grade test enanthate and the deca be, just so i can get an idea and not get ripped off. Lookin to run about an 8 week cycle.

Also, how do i tell the difference between human grade gear and vet gear unless i ask the supplyer(who can lie)?

The Terminator said:

I agree. As far as perfomance goes, I took 750mgs/week of primoteston and then switched to QV enanth at 750/week and didn't notice a difference.

To me gear is gear. Nandrolone in a 10ml vial that is made for animals is the same chemical that is used in amps for humans. QV Deca from Mex and YT's from Holland both contain Nandrolone Decanate. Yes, the human grade is cleaner, but i find the QV line of mex gear to be very clean and filled correctly.

It also seem to me that Human grade gear is faked a lot more than Mex gear. I have never com accross any fake mex gear. I know there are plenty out there, but more people complain about fake humangrade gear all the time from overseas. And another thing, I much rather mess with vials then amps. Breaking glass sucks.

It's not really a question of Vet vs Human vs Bootleg grade but more a question of brands.

Human grade means that the company is legit and there a certain level of quality control. (this also depends on the country).

As far as availabillity and price...in Canada Mexican gear is very expensive and euro gear is cheaper than in the states.

Well I gotta go and take my protein shake (human grade) and you guy stay over here and take wiskas :spin:
Cheers
Ret

Top Bottom