Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Huge Spike in Covid Cases now & coming? Anyone going to wait till like March 2021 before their next cycle or just man up and not watch the News?

Huge Spike in Covid Cases now & coming? Anyone going to wait till like March 2021 before their next cycle or just man up and not watch the News?

and start pinning

I can understand a recent post of the younger lifter who wants a dbol only or oral only cycle...

some of them are worried about an abcess from a pin that doesn't go deep enough or something else that goes wrong even with sterile injection practices...

I myself will probably do a 12 week cycle soon (from November '20 thru January 2021) and doing a one pill of 500 mg of "antibiotic - chaser" amoxicillin after every weekly 300 mL pin

at one amoxicillin of 500 mg after each pin...i should not develop a tolerance or immunity from antibiotics; (that's just 12 twelve) amoxicllins over the course of 12 weeks - 12 pills)

including several red Republican states that have locked down...

suggestions?
opinions?

please keep it clean.. (thanks)

Re: Huge Spike in Covid Cases now & coming? Anyone going to wait till like March 2021 before their next cycle or just man up and not watch the News?

I mean the respected scienitists and doctors like Tony Fauci don't give fake advice they are independent, right? So do other doctors.

Here's an example: I would not expect going to the E.R., and seeing an Atheist or anti-God E.R. doctor giving a dirty look at my Crucifix cross on my neck....deciding to tell me then (in spite and out of malice) to order food via on-line shopping which is more expensive for anyone, if he uses my higher than normal b.p. blood pressure and thinks that during the winter, I fall into a person with an underlying condition that won't go well with covid. That type of politics is....sort of bordering on malpractice or lack of ethics.

Re: Huge Spike in Covid Cases now & coming? Anyone going to wait till like March 2021 before their next cycle or just man up and not watch the News?

I logged a sarms.forsale S23 cycle right when the pandemic his in March. Between body weight exercises, a set of resistance bands, and inanimate objects, I never missed a day of training and posted a photo and end of May which showed me in best shape of my life. Carpe Diem...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

please leave politics, religion, race, black, white, pink, whatever out of the discussion. not that you made it a point to but this isn't the place, there are a zillion forums for that and admin does not want that crap on here because we will never agree with everyone, its impossible

to answer your question I train at a private gym and I go when there is nobody there or the few people that go the rules are clearly displayed. you wear a mask, social distance, and clean up after yourself. if you can't follow those simple 3 rules then guess what? you get kicked out. everyone has followed the rules so there is no problem and i feel safe. if your gym doesn't make you feel safe then find one that wants business.

please leave politics, religion, race, black, white, pink, whatever out of the discussion. not that you made it a point to but this isn't the place, there are a zillion forums for that and admin does not want that crap on here because we will never agree with everyone, its impossible

to answer your question I train at a private gym and I go when there is nobody there or the few people that go the rules are clearly displayed. you wear a mask, social distance, and clean up after yourself. if you can't follow those simple 3 rules then guess what? you get kicked out. everyone has followed the rules so there is no problem and i feel safe. if your gym doesn't make you feel safe then find one that wants business.

Yea your right...politics brings out the worst in people... I had a real bad abcess several years ago (even though I did everything right)...and I haven't been outside in a while, I train at home so my post was garbled and wrong. Sorry, Steve.

When I do start pinning, "chasing" a 500 mg amoxicillin would, I think Ward off any upcoming abcesses even after sterile injection practices?

On my last cycle, I did that antibiotic chaser once a week, (because my Test injections are 1x per week in 1 pec) and I also took a warm shower and massaged the injection site in a circular way, I did not have an abcess problems

I'm near 50 years of age so I feel I might be ready to pay someone to do a program, or a plan of attack based on my ectomorph body, etc., with me, a virtual on-line personal trainer. I'd pay via paypal. I am interested in getting big enough and cut up enough to have wider veins, (a wider diameter) / fat half dollar veins, instead of dime coin diameter veins, and veins pronounced enough to donate plasma. I'm simply not making it financially and would want to also do a good deed by donating like 2x a week for a few years.

Thanks.

Thanks.

Blah, blah, blah... covid.

That's what I saw.

Now I'm not using covid as an excuse so that's my answer.

It really comes down to the individual. I see people with no masks and others with gloves and face shields it's ridiculous.

I am training at home which is a blessing during these times of gyms being open and closed.

I'm starting a blast in 3 weeks and I couod care less about the covid stuff. If they lockdown again its a huge mistake, but thats another topic I won't get into. As for my training it wont skip a beat because I have a pretty badass home gym I built when they ruined the economy and businesses the first time

Using an antibiotic like that is completely off. No need with antiseptic injection techniques and using a quality source. If you’re that worried that your oils or pins are not sterile, don’t use them at all.

Top Bottom