Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Huge Spike in Covid Cases now & coming? Anyone going to wait till like March 2021 before their next cycle or just man up and not watch the News?

Re: Huge Spike in Covid Cases now & coming? Anyone going to wait till like March 2021 before their next cycle or just man up and not watch the News?

I'm starting a blast in 3 weeks and I couod care less about the covid stuff. If they lockdown again its a huge mistake, but thats another topic I won't get into. As for my training it wont skip a beat because I have a pretty badass home gym I built when they ruined the economy and businesses the first time

Thank you for your advice on this. RickRock, I built a home gym with a total cable crossover and lat pulldown etc....this 1 you wrote here is great advice, and also your advice on how to improve vascularity for plasma donation is a great idea, train heavy and hard like in da big leagues. Thanks again.

Re: Huge Spike in Covid Cases now & coming? Anyone going to wait till like March 2021 before their next cycle or just man up and not watch the News?

Using an antibiotic like that is completely off. No need with antiseptic injection techniques and using a quality source. If you’re that worried that your oils or pins are not sterile, don’t use them at all.

thanks, i think the one time i had an abcess even after super sterile practices the gear came from overseas and the brand was cheap: "Rus Bio," Testosterone, not a well known one like dragon pharma I have had an easy no worry cycle with domestic supply that's the source pinned here. i'm very happy with them.

Thank you for your advice on this. RickRock, I built a home gym with a total cable crossover and lat pulldown etc....this 1 you wrote here is great advice, and also your advice on how to improve vascularity for plasma donation is a great idea, train heavy and hard like in da big leagues. Thanks again.
Always glad to help brother

not using covid as an excuse i’ll find a way

Top Bottom