Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Huge N2BM sale 25% off everything for this weekend only!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Is the website working for you. It's 835 central time and I can't submit my order it keeps saying error on both my phone and computer. Is the website down?

I just talked to them and the credit card processor is down. If you email them tomorrow they will take care of you with discount.

Sent from my SCH-R530M using EliteFitness

I just talked to them and the credit card processor is down. If you email them tomorrow they will take care of you with discount.

Okay, I hope this is true. I gotta get some some N2 Guard.... if it's 25% off, of course :)

N2guard is available. Just the NTBM site is not working on the final payment. Need to wait until tomorrow morning.

Ok guys not sure what tech problems we are having but we got techs on it.. We will be taking care of people all day today..
Contact Us <----- this is the contact us page on our N2BM site. Notice how the contacts go in order from who you should contact first to who you should contact lastly and only if it has taken ample amounts of time and you have not been taken care of .. Many of the people who have had any order trouble at all last night into today may have already been contacted by Sean From his [email protected] email. Some may have gotten a phone call from him and many still may get emails or phone calls from him. We have 3-4 people already on the job of hunting down customers we think may have had order problems last night and on into today..

I would advise the following. Continue speaking with who ever gets in contact with you first. If someone else gets to you as well let that person know you are already speaking with another N2BM Team member and they are handling you. As well as let the person who is taking care of you know that other N2BM team members have contacted you along with who they are... In other words we got you all covered N2BM cares more about its Family of customers then anyone could ever dream of.. Help be a part of the family and communicate with us too if you can.. If just some of you help out by insuring you do not have 3-4 N2BM team members helping you all at once it frees these team mebers up to go help others.....

I know it sounds like I am making this a huge deal for just a small glitch but to be honest even small deals are big ones to us. Why you think I am up past 4am right now... If by the end of this week you are not happy the ways of contacting me are always open and I will make sure you are happy...

Now because we know people may have missed out on the sale we are extending the sale till Midnight Tuesday 12/11/12 .. Because we love our Family and all the bros on EF and beyond... Thank you so much for all your support over the years guys..I love you all.

Thanks man. Thimgs like this are what set a good company above those just watching the bottom line.

Sent from my Desire HD using EliteFitness

This is why I get all my supplements here. You can't beat the great service you guys offer.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom