Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Huge Mistake

ApparatusFX

wats up bros... new here, jus sayin hi and trying to get some info on a question i had. I'm 18 right now and about 6 months ago i made a hugeeee mistake. A couple friends of mine had gotten enormous off some shit they were taking. Now, i've been workin out for about 4.5 yrs now, but i've never been able to get were i want. I had tried everything..a great diet, creatine, jus about every supp u could name.. all of it bullshit. So at that point when i saw these guys blow up withing literally a month.. I snapped. They offered me some pills they called "Andro"- small yellowish tabs. They advised me to take aobut 2 of them a week for 4 weeks, and i would grow like crazy. A moment of weakness, what can i say. I did as i was told and grew, not as much as i wanted, but the results were really noticeable.. i was pleased. Strength and mass both went wayy up. Prob was, i nver really knew wtf was going in me.. i jus trusted my boys. I ate clean and lifted hard, month later i was much bigger, but no idea about PCT. U can guess wat happened next... Lost basically all of my gains in a blink, got depressed like a pussy, and found excuses not ta workout for about 2 and a half months. Ended up finding out the shit i was takin was NOT called Andro.. but Anadrol, made by QV, 75 mg tabs... BIG difference. Just wanted ur advice.. i kno i messed up, nothing else need be said, but i'm jus worried bout the effects it has still had- considering my age, ineffective use, and lack of PCT. Since i've began workin out again for about 3 or 4 months i've been able to put on about 15 pounds of weight i lost, using traditional creatine, protein.. and my strength is back up. Lasting effects of my biggest mistake?.. thanks in advance, FX.

2 of them every week?.....

oh Lord you have a lot to learn but dont worry im sure your fine...you just lost 20 lbs of water from anadrol. read up bro...there is a whole forum for pct here and dont touch steroids yet

1st-ur too young for gear, next make sure u know what ur taking, and then research the heck out of it, and also have pct ready b4 hand. Maybe get some blood-work done to make sure u are back to normal levels for your age. Might have to do some pct even now if youre not. Workout for a few years b4 doing any gear again. Good luck

i totally agree with both bicepts and shawnerk.

at those doses...you're probably fine but blood tests would definately tell you if so.

18, are you kidding me?? I would be thinking long and hard about this one for quite some time, not to mention how you shot your liver during that time you were using A50, in your case, A75..next time, wait about 6 more years until you're done making gains NATURALLY..then study up, i don't know if I'd call those guys your friends..maybe mine are different..good luck..

18?? c'mon bro. don't take anything like that bro you're too young you still have a lot to gain normally bro. diet is all you need, eat in small portions every 3-4 hours high in protein and you will get there where you want to be. IMO

In fairness bros, he saying he thought it was prohormones at the time. Ignorance is not innocence but its not like he was knowingly gobbling a-bombs. I doubt you have any serious issues bro, except possibly sealing off the growth plates. I don't know how quickly or effectively drol does this, but it is pretty bad with most sides. This would be the only long term issue I'd be concerned with. You sound like you have ahlf a head on your shoulders and know it was a mistake. Stick around and learn if you like, but stay away from juice for now. And one bone to pick with you is a good clean diet is far from bullshit and its a travesty to list it among creatine and other gimmicks. A clean diet is the king for LBM. Believe that.

Bro stay away from anything that is not protein powder or creatine you buy at gnc and youll be fine read the mags and read all the diet and training books you can at the library and dont even look at any research on juice for at least another 3 years down the line.that gives you 3 years of getting huge naturally and loading your mind with great knowledge that will help you through out this lifestyle.

You'll be fine. Do yourself a favor, stop putting things in your mouth "just 'cause your buddies say you should"...

Sad to read but that's the way you learn in life. In every aspect. I agree with the other bros posts, and I think the most important thing right now is a blood test to check your hormone levels. After that we can plan a PCT, workout routine, or whatever is needed.

Top Bottom