Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Huge calorie deficit enough to offset?

Enock

He's on 100mcg t3 (uni pharm 50s)
200mg fina EOD
300mg 4AD cyp EOD

How huge a calories deficit can my friend go while minimizing muscle loss NOTE some muscle loss is definitly acceptable to him he actually wouldnt mind being a lil smaller (lucky bastard). He also tends to hold muscle well. He did 100mcg t3 off AS while dieting didn't lose strength.

Would bumping the T3 speed anything along? being that 100mcg doesn't make em tired or seem to effect him that harshly or is it pretty much topped out on metabolism increase already?

Would bumping of the Fina or the 4ad help him hold onto more muscle while he crash diets? (He's gone much higher dose sides on the tren before w/ no sides except trouble sleeping)

His diet is a high protien with carbs coming pre/post w/o

Anyone have any idea how much 4AD cyp water retention there is? I read posts saying it doesn't cause nearly as much water rentention as test but i mean if its supposedly converts to test at a decent rate when injecting.. that doesn't make sense... I am aware that it does cause it just to what degree anyone with experience on the water issues of any of the 4ADs? He says its not helping libido like the 4AD regular did but he's been on a week and frontloaded alot blood concentrations should be about equal to the 4ad regular he was running which did work but was too painful to keep up injections.

Thanks

Top Bottom