Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

HRT and Timeline for Results

uncle_bingo

Hello all, I'm a first time poster so bear with me. So I found a very helpful anti aging doctor in my city and did a full series if blood work, Sure enough it showed that I was very low in the following areas: Testosterone, HGH, Thyroid, and DHEA

Luckily, he prescribed the following protocol.

- One IU of HGH (Omnitrope) 6 days per week with one day off.
- 100 mg of test (oral tablet dissolves under tongue) 2 times per day.
- 50 mg of pregnenalone daily
- 50 mg of DHEA daily
- 30 mg Armour Thyroid daily

I have been on these meds for about 3 weeks and have not seen any big differences in my physique. I am 43 years old and weight train like a mad man, eat well and perform cardio 5 times per week. Regardless, I still cant lose the damn weight! Currently, I'm approximately 215 pounds with 17% fat.

I'm wondering if I should be seeing results by now or is it too soon? I actually want to increase my dosage of HGH but my doc want to see how I respond to 1 IU per day.

Thoughts anyone??

Last edited:
HRT is not magic that will bulk you up in 3 weeks. Keep workin at it! A tan always makes you look like you lost 5-10lbs of fat and put on a little muscle. :)

100mg of test 2x a day? Not much must get absorbed from that form of test.

As for the HGH, are you sleeping better? When are you taking it? I do 1.5IU right before bed.

If you want to see quick results, try 250 - 500 mg p/w of test injected. I'm doing just 250 now and can see results after just 2 weeks. And some sides too.

HRT is low dosage and is a slow health improvement approach. Look for changes every 3 months, especially with a high protein, low sugar diet.

Top Bottom