Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

HRT question on sustanon

ToonNoon

my doctor has me taking sustanon 250 every 3 weeks, i suffer from hypogonadism, atleast that was my diagnosis from him. the problem is my estrogen came in at 50 which is way above normal where it should be. i am using adex .5mg EOD but since i started i am dealing with feeling tired and weak. my doctor said its normal. that true?

That is an awful protocol. You should fire your doctor and get one that has a better understanding of a good HRT protocol. You do not want to be using an AI on TRT. Estrogen in the right amount is neuro-protective and essential for the body to function normally. What you want to find is a protocol that will put you in the higher end of normal regarding test without having estrogen issues. I find more and more that the estrogen issues are not due to the test dose but the actual frequency of pinning. I recommend pinning every day if you can or EOD at minimum. A good dose is going to land around 100-200mg per week. Dosing test once every 3 weeks is awful. You will spike your test dose, spike estrogen, and then slowly come down and start to feel worse over the next 2 weeks. Your body wants homeostasis and needs to be levelled out.

Top Bottom