Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

hrt pros and cons

SOLID2

hey i would like to hear some info on hrt. who is on . what are the pros and cons. ? is it a good idea or no? what is the prescribed regime of it. what is prescribed.. just interested in exactly what is prescribed and how you are directed to administer it..

SOLID2 said:
hey i would like to hear some info on hrt. who is on . what are the pros and cons. ? is it a good idea or no? what is the prescribed regime of it. what is prescribed.. just interested in exactly what is prescribed and how you are directed to administer it..

i think TRT is a great idea for older man with good PSA range. MANY, MANY health benefits to correct TRT.

id like to know the effects of HRT on sterility for younger men. Many say that HCG works alot of the time but i'd like to know for sure. It would be a big deal for many people who want to have kids and can't, its not a minor issue.

r1 said:
http://www.allthingsmale.com

Read: TRT: A Recipe for Success

R1

I don't mean to take anyone's business away, and I apologize if there's a personal interest here, but I just don't understand these places. $110 for 10mls of 200 mgs of T is comparable to what it would cost if you had insurence. But there's a fee to be diagnosed and to get the scripts, correct? So why not just go to a regular doc? Dexx is avaialable legally through many anti aging sites with no script for the same price. Thyroid would be prescribed if needed and it's dirt cheap at the drug store. And the vials of HC G are 10,000 iu's?!? That's like 9000 more than you need. (Or could use before it goes bad). I just don't get the need, unless of course you're really not elligable and are willing to spend top dollar for a script for human gear.

No personal interest here, bro. I've been through the HRT wringer and Dr John's protocol is finally what worked for me. It's also very well spelled out and includes in depth lab work (and reasoning behind). In short, I send people there because it saves me from having to type it all. :) Dr John's protocol has been well received by 2 of the 3 endos that I've seen...it is sure WAY better than trying to convince your doc that "this thing I read on the Internet" is smarter than what he/she wants to do. When they see intelligent stuff from another doc that is published, SOME will actually listen.

I've been on a variety of different insurance plans over the last 5 years or so and they all cover injectible T-estosterone. Co-pay is usually $10-$20, but some guys either don't want to hassle with it or don't have the insurance.

I have yet to see any pharm grade H CG that comes in anything smaller than 10,000 iu. It's dosed that way for fertility treatment, so yeah, we waste a ton of it, but you don't need much to get the benefits.

I self-treated for awhile, but if you have insurance and a cooperative doc, that is really the best way to go. There will never be questions about the quality of what you're getting, the necessary lab work can get done (if needed) and you won't be paying out of pocket. Win-win...unfortunately, not that easy to find.

R1

i have a cooperative doc that can take the bloodwork and do what i need.. i am just wondering if i go on what could i expect short term and long term and if it is worth going on like that.. what else besides test should i look for? just needing some good help here to understand from you guys that are on what to really be aware of i guess.. thanks

I wouldn't waste my time with "All Things Male" when there's doctors who are around that are much better.

The doctor behind "All things Male" was formerly a moderator on MesoRx, who was removed from his staff position for mental instability. I'd avoid him.

Here's a much better alternative:

http://www.renami.com/

thanks guys.. this is great info. it is something i want to look into for sure.. looks like only positives here on it.. would love to hear some more experiences through a hrt program or doc prescribed regimen

Top Bottom