Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

HRT in Late 20s

I don't know why I assumed you were. I'm 52, and also not on HRT. My last T check had me at 480. So, I think with Test boosters I have been taking, it's higher, and I feel ok.
What about you? You still have a good consistent natural level of testosterone production?

I feel fine , I honestly believe it's the lifestyle i've chosen is started lifting at 18 and never touched Steroids until my 30's

I would like to know as well, Radar - how did you prevent from going on HRT?.... Have you run AAS cycles? This is probably a silly question

Not a silly Question at all, I have ran hundreds of cycles, I guess why i'm not on HRT is that i usually do 2 long cycles a year ,taking 4 months off starting around thanksgiving to Feburary before resuming.Plus Diet and lots of water is very important.

I don't know why I assumed you were. I'm 52, and also not on HRT. My last T check had me at 480. So, I think with Test boosters I have been taking, it's higher, and I feel ok.
What about you? You still have a good consistent natural level of testosterone production?

have you taking roids in the past? just curious?

B ack to the 28yr old on self-prescribed HRT......Consider stopping & running a good pct. THEN have natty test tested & see where you're at.

Top Bottom