Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

HRT and cycles (for those on HRT)

smoke67

--------------------------------------------------------------------------
Posted this on the AAS side but did'nt get a response other than my age.

Input welcome.

Stats: 39years, 6' 190, training quite a few years, AS history- moderate, some in early 20's, mainly in the last 5 years.

Last run was Deca and test, 300/500. Gyno issues half way through. Dropped the deca stayed with 1mg Adex and 20 mgs Nolva. Sides cleared in aprox one month. First time dealing with Gyno.

Current cycle: 500mgs Sust EW, started with 10mgs of Aromasin ED. Gyno has come calling in week two of cycle. Upped Aromasin to 20mgs ED and added Nolva 20mgs a day. Have AIFM and considering adding it.

Thought the first time it was the Deca because I have NEVER had issues with Gyno although my cycles are on the light side compared to some. The only thing that has changed through the years is I have been on HRT for the last year. After a cycle I always drop down to HRT doses with no probs.

Could being on HRT be the culprit?

smoke67 said:
--------------------------------------------------------------------------
Posted this on the AAS side but did'nt get a response other than my age.

Input welcome.

Stats: 39years, 6' 190, training quite a few years, AS history- moderate, some in early 20's, mainly in the last 5 years.

Last run was Deca and test, 300/500. Gyno issues half way through. Dropped the deca stayed with 1mg Adex and 20 mgs Nolva. Sides cleared in aprox one month. First time dealing with Gyno.

Current cycle: 500mgs Sust EW, started with 10mgs of Aromasin ED. Gyno has come calling in week two of cycle. Upped Aromasin to 20mgs ED and added Nolva 20mgs a day. Have AIFM and considering adding it.

Thought the first time it was the Deca because I have NEVER had issues with Gyno although my cycles are on the light side compared to some. The only thing that has changed through the years is I have been on HRT for the last year. After a cycle I always drop down to HRT doses with no probs.

Could being on HRT be the culprit?

A-dex is powerful and should knock out the problem.

As for the question about HRT .... You did add more test to your HRT so the math says a larger grand total. I'd guess you got into some big conversion to esto and got some gyno.

I don't see deca as the main culprit. I'm guessing it was the total.

Try phenobolone instead of deca. LSP. Worked great for me with zero problems.

I think Deca IS your prolem. Adex is Virtually worthless with Deca for Gyno . DECA and Tren . You need an anti progesterone like Caber or Bromo. Do you have wet tits? Does any fluid come out? If so get some Caber of Bromo.

halfcenturian said:
I think Deca IS your prolem. Adex is Virtually worthless with Deca for Gyno . DECA and Tren . You need an anti progesterone like Caber or Bromo. Do you have wet tits? Does any fluid come out? If so get some Caber of Bromo.

My current cycle is test only no deca.

Last cycle was test and deca.

Top Bottom