Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

HPTA Facts

DrJMW

As athletes, we are most concerned with the "PT" part of the HPTA. "P" being the pituitary and "T" being the Testes. To review, our hormonal responses are based mainly on negative feedback. For example, supragenetic levels of Testosterone or any AAS will signal the pituitary to stop secreting LH and will signal the hypothalamus to stop secreting gonadotropin-releasing hormone (GRH). So, during an AAS cycle, we experience low, natural Testos levels, a reduction in testuclar mass, low LH, and low GRH. The goal of PCT (recovery) is to get the HPTA back to normal.

The most important aspect of recovery is getting testicular mass back to normal as quickly as possible. There is only one drug that will do this and do it quickly--HCG. HCG imitates LH (which is suppressed). HCG acts independently of the HPTA suppression and independent of the meds from the AAS cycle. In this situation, the only side effect we need to worry about is the return of estrogen to normal levels (estrogen rebound). Since estrogen is already at very low levels (the athlete used an aromatase inhibitor during his AAS cycle), Nolvadex is sufficient to block the onrush. By the time the athlete is using nolvadex-only, his testes are up to their normal size. And the pituitary begins to release its own LH.

always good information Doc. you are certainly an asset to this board

maccer said:
so you recommend this treatment even fo a 8 week cycle 250 mg test every 5 days?

Yes. Why does everyone think they are not suppressed if they use less than 1g a week? You would be suppressed using Test Gel.

I know this thread is a bit old, but can anyone explain to me why some people so fervently oppose the use of HCG in pct?

I've heard that it actually supresses natural test production when used in pct?

Thanks

What would pct look like if you were usin HCG 500IU 2x a week during ur cycle.
I know DrJMW disagrees with HCG use while on cycle, but it just makes more sence on keeping ur nuts working the whole time than trying to bring them back from the dead?

What are the cons about using HCG during cycle?

Last edited:
ok im going to do anavar 30mg a day for 8 weeks do i need to take and pct for this drug i didnt think that var would nock out my test levels !!?? i have 30 20mg novadex but that a est drug not good for test recovery ,any ideas thx shmie

Top Bottom